Would you do a b2b in an interior on the Sunshine

cocacola86

Has anyone ever stayed in an interior for a b2b and how was it? Did you feel ok with no windows, how was the sleep? Can you buy a spa pass? Currently were booked on the Vista for 8 days but for the price of 8 days in an HI we can do 13 days on the Sunshine would you make this change?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I couldn't do an inside for 7 days much less a lot longer. When we first started cruising we did inside but after the first couple of cruises, no way.

From there we went to Ocean view and then to balconies when they became available. I do spend time on my balcony and love it. It is so much more relaxing than being up on deck with all the noise and if I need to go to the bathroom, I don't have to worry about my chair being taken etc.

My husband was claustrophobic, so an inside was definitely not good for him. I know I am in the minority, but if I can't stay in a balcony, I don't cruise. There is absolutely no way I could do an inside cabin, but I know many do.

Has anyone ever stayed in an interior for a b2b and how was it? Did you feel ok with no windows, how was the sleep? Can you buy a spa pass? Currently were booked on the Vista for 8 days but for the price of 8 days in an HI we can do 13 days on the Sunshine would you make this change?

Yes with no problem at all.

So you would give up the Vista for the Sunshine

That's a tough question. It is basically twice as many days. On the other hand I've been on the Sunshine and the Vista is new, big, and shiny. I think I would still lean towards the B2B on the Sunshine.

Of course we would. Most of our time spent inside the cabin are for sleeping. The cheaper price also means more cruises for us.

Hate insides. It's like sleeping in a closet. You don't know what dark is until you turn that light out at night.

And then you don't know what time it is to get up.