Constellation AQUASPA / NA beer

BoxterBob

First time poster:

I like this site if this computer challenged user can learn to navigate it a bit better. :eek:

Could use a little help!

Traveled on the Infinity sister ship (I think) in 2010 and loved the Aqua Spa, Does the Constellation (Sailing 12/12/15) have the same or similar and is it still adults only?

Also: Does it carry NA Beer? Hopefully NOT O'Doules. (Updated needs for this cruise :)

We are booked Aqua A2

Thanks for any feedback.

5 cruises

2010 Celebrity Infinity 7 day Alaska

2010 Celebrity Century 4 day W Carib

2011 Celebrity Equinox 10 day E Med

2013 Carnival Glory 7 day Can / New England

2014 RCL Liberty OTS 5 day W Carib

NEXT

2015 Celebrity Constellation 5 day Dec 12 W Carib

HOPE

W Med if the air fare is reasonable & region doesn't scare the Mrs. away!

First time poster:

I like this site if this computer challenged user can learn to navigate it a bit better. :eek:

Could use a little help!

Traveled on the Infinity sister ship (I think) in 2010 and loved the Aqua Spa, Does the Constellation (Sailing 12/12/15) have the same or similar and is it still adults only?

Also: Does it carry NA Beer? Hopefully NOT O'Doules. (Updated needs for this cruise :)

We are booked Aqua A2

Thanks for any feedback.

5 cruises

2010 Celebrity Infinity 7 day Alaska

2010 Celebrity Century 4 day W Carib

2011 Celebrity Equinox 10 day E Med

2013 Carnival Glory 7 day Can / New England

2014 RCL Liberty OTS 5 day W Carib

NEXT

HOPE

Infinity has 3 sister ships. Yes, the Constellation has the Aqua Spa Cafe and when we last sailed her in Feb. 2015 it was still adults only. I can't answer your NA beer question as we drink German beer when available. Have a great cruise. We are B2B on The Connie in Feb. 2016 which will be our 3rd and 4th cruise on her. Great ship with awesome crew.

First time poster:

Could use a little help!

Thanks for any feedback.

NEXT

HOPE

Just got off the Constellation 11/23. It's funny, I was introduced to Buckler - N/A beer on my first Celebrity cruise on the Infinity (2002~Alaska). It is all I can stand to drink at home now.

I couldn't find it ANYWHERE/ at any bar, on the Connie. I asked every bar and was Always told the same line..."it won't be stocked until tomorrow". It never came. I didn't pursue it any further because it was only a 4 day cruise. On a Equinox transatlantic cruise, I asked the F&B mgr. He made sure it was stocked at least one bar throughout the cruise.

Ask the F&B mar early in your cruise. Buckler is "Heineken" with the alcohol removed. Have a good cruise :)....

The NA beer that Celebrity carry is O'Doul's. Seen Heineken Lite but not the zero one... hope it's a new addition

FWIW suddenly the Classic package doesn't include booze-free beers which I think is despicable. :mad:

Edited by A Sixth?

Snit13, ---- but not the food area where anyone can grab breakfast or lunch and sit at the adjoining tables.

Unless of course the card players are hogging the tables.

On our Eclipse cruise this summer, families were allowed to use the pool area 11-noon and 5-4 pm. This was because the weather was wet, so the outdoor pool was too cold to use.

The NA beer that Celebrity carry is O'Doul's. Seen Heineken Lite but not the zero one... hope it's a new addition

FWIW suddenly the Classic package doesn't include booze-free beers which I think is despicable. :mad:

I can only assume that Budweiser holds their customers hostage pushing O'Doul's which likely limits actual sales to would be consumers of a decent NA.

Claustheler, Buckler, St Pauli, Kalber & Erdinger all win out over the U.S. Brands in just about every taste test.

Go figure.

Thanks for all the heads up. I'll make sure to share with the F&B mgr for future consideration.

Snit13, I don't believe the Aqua spa Café is adults only (unless things have changed) - yes, the Aqua Spa POOL is, but not the food area where anyone can grab breakfast or lunch and sit at the adjoining tables.

That is correct, anyone can come in and get food but because of the nature of the food, you don't usually see too many kids.

Be advised but Celebrity does allow children in the event of inclement weather.

Edited by dkjretired

• 2 weeks later...
I can only assume that Budweiser holds their customers hostage pushing O'Doul's which likely limits actual sales to would be consumers of a decent NA.

Claustheler, Buckler, St Pauli, Kalber & Erdinger all win out over the U.S. Brands in just about every taste test.

Go figure.

Thanks for all the heads up. I'll make sure to share with the F&B mgr for future consideration.

Can you let me know if there was n/a beer on board? That is what my husband drinks. He really likes Buckler. Thank you!