Britannia room service breakfast

crossingfan

We have had room service breakfast in Britannia many times and have always been more than satisfied indeed on 1 occasion we had delivered a couple of items we hadn't ordered and came back after going ashore to a huge basket of fruit and bottle of wine to apologise!

That's a good idea! I wonder if the lack of peanut butter has anything to do with nut allergies all over the place? I see the small packets of peanut butter in restaurants, etc, in other places. I'll have to see if pb is available on the other cruise lines when I sail them!!

Another question...why do all the cruise lines that I've sailed on...and that's been nearly all the mainstream ones....only carry Coke products. Not one has Pepsi products. What happened to individuality, LOL ? My carry-on Pepsi has never been turned away and is alot cheaper than buying it on the ship, so that's a bonus in a way. :D

Cunard DO serve peanut butter. It's P&O's ship Britannia that doesn't.

Get out of town.....are you kidding me???!!!!! That is such good news! Can you tell that I've never sailed Cunard?? I'll be trying the QM2 in July to see how I manage that type of sailing. I'm so looking forward to looking inside the fridge, LOL :D:D

Make sure you try the Fiery Ginger Ale/Beer, very nice.:D

Although I have sailed on QV several times i cant remember if one can order a full breakfast in Britannia grade cabins?

You kind of get the standards..Eggs/bagels/toast. They were ok, but not spectacular. The Grills roomservice beakfast menu was much more extensive(as it should be)We've also done a few Celebrity trips & their menu is similar to Britannia, with one big exception. There is a large "Al a Carte" section at extra cost. The food has been great, except when they screw up your order(which happened a few times)When they messed it up, we got "credited". They also call to see how everything was.Personally, I feel that an Al a Carte menu should be added to the standard menu for those who want a more extensive list of choices.

Edited by keithm
spelling correction.

The menu looks extensive. Did I miss the peanut butter. Sure it wasn't on there. I may have to cancel our cruise if peanut butter is missing [emoji15][emoji23]

I've had peanut butter for English muffins, so it should be on the menu. You must really love PB if you're willing to forego a cruise LOL!!

can you order eggs benedict and smoothies for in room breakfast service in PG? ( I have not seen that listed on the breakfast cards that you submit the night before. ) Or do you have to go the the princess grill restaurant to get a more extensive breakfast menu?

can you order eggs benedict and smoothies for in room breakfast service in PG? ( I have not seen that listed on the breakfast cards that you submit the night before. ) Or do you have to go the the princess grill restaurant to get a more extensive breakfast menu?

Interesting thought. We just did what was on the PG menu. It still was far superior to the standard breakfast menu. When we did the Queens Grill, they were far more willing to accomodate us. We placed breakfast requests with the butler & we got what we wanted the next morning.

PS take a jar of peanut butter with you.

If you take peanut butter pack in luggage... here in the USA, airport security will not let you carryon an airplane... I guess classified as questionable item, had a jar taken at the airport in San Francisco a year ago.

If you take peanut butter pack in luggage... here in the USA, airport security will not let you carryon an airplane... I guess classified as questionable item, had a jar taken at the airport in San Francisco a year ago.

I suppose anyone with a peanut allergy may consider you a terrorist.:p