What Have Been Your Worst Cunard Experiences ?

Winchester Ranger

how about the time they left me behind in Guatemala.....now theres a story...lol..

never did work out if they did it on purpose but at least they came back and got me...

Now that's down right mean of you not to tell us the whole story ;) I can't be the only one who wants to know the full details.

Seems like many of the 'worst Cunard experiences' have been nothing or not much to do with Cunard. Embarkation, immigration staff, customs, terminal issues etc. Seems like Cunard have been doing pretty good then.

Seems like many of the 'worst Cunard experiences' have been nothing or not much to do with Cunard. Embarkation, immigration staff, customs, terminal issues etc. Seems like Cunard have been doing pretty good then.

Right you are. Seems like for most of us the "worst" involves something other than the onboard experience. Pretty good really. :cool:

Thanks HH. I had missed that. Reminiscent of a similar event on QE2 that injured quite a few, caused damage to several areas of the ship, and made us arrive in Southampton a day late. Scary when it comes out of nowhere while you are sleeping. I was curious if it was something like the incident with a Princess ship a few years ago where a hard turn (supposedly a mechanical issue) caused a severe list. Glad to hear it was "only" the North Atlantic and not a QM2 glitch.:D

Yes! That's the link to my crossing.

I would have been interested in hearing more about how it happened and why we were in a protracted list for so long. I think it's fairly uncommon. My understanding was that we hit winds and waves broadside. It was explained to us that they were pumping out a lot of water the following day. Few facts.

One more reason not to do a crossing on a cruise ship .