Chef's Table

chasinraynbowz

Have you done the chef's table? Would you do it again?

We are leaving in 7 days for a 4 day cruise on the Elation and have reservations for the Chef's Table.

Would definitely do it again....and already have experienced it twice!:p It is a wonderful thing, but you have to pace yourself (only a couple/three bites of each course) or you will never make it to the end.

Please tell the Chef before that night of any allergies/dislikes you may have. At my first Chef's Table, one attendee almost ruined it for the rest of us by not liking/being allergic to everything that was set in front of her. The wait staff had to run around and come up with different selections for her....while the rest of us waited.

I sure you will enjoy this experince.

Yes, we have booked Chef's Table again, especially since I found out the menu has changed. Loved it the first time, but now we get to try new delicacies!

Like previous poster said, pace yourself. My DH was stuffed, trying to finish every course. This time he will be wiser:D.

You are asked to wear closed-toed shoes with no heel (how is a woman supposed to do that with a dress:eek:) and since all I had were open toed wedges, that's what I wore. I was fine. Reason for this is that the appetizers are served in the kitchen and the floor could be slick. Like I said, I was fine, YMMV.

Red and white wine are served throughout dinner, champagne with the apps. It is a long evening, like 3 hours.

I'm so excited about this next time in May! Have a great cruise and a great Chef's Table!

You can send an email to eventplanning @ carnival.com with your name, number of guests, ship, date of sailing, booking number, cabin number.

They will forward to the appropriate person on you ship, and they will get back with you directly if they have spots available , and if so a reservation confirmation.

You can send an email to eventplanning @ carnival.com with your name, number of guests, ship, date of sailing, booking number, cabin number.

They will forward to the appropriate person on you ship, and they will get back with you directly if they have spots available , and if so a reservation confirmation.

That's what I did and I have my reservation! Yay!!

I will do that!!! I wonder.... am I allowed to take my camera to dinner and take pictures as we go?

I did! And you should get a copy of the menu to keep so if you forget your camera at dinner (you're too busy savoring your food:D) you can take a picture of the menu later and post it.

I posted my pics in my Miracle review (link in my signature) if you want to check out the previous menu.

Edited by momonthego17