OBC on RCI ships

I have a question for those who bought OBC for their RCI cruises. When you printed your cruise docs, did it show up?

I just printed mine and I can see OBC from RCI as well as my other purchases, but no mention of the quite large amount I bought myself.

At the time I did print out the confirmation, so I have something in writing, but should I be concerned?

I have a question for those who bought OBC for their RCI cruises. When you printed your cruise docs, did it show up?

I just printed mine and I can see OBC from RCI as well as my other purchases, but no mention of the quite large amount I bought myself.

At the time I did print out the confirmation, so I have something in writing, but should I be concerned?

As it is a gift, you will not see until you are on board, so no need to be concerned.:D

Bring your paperwork with you so if it doesn't show, you can get it amended.

We purchased OBC for our QM2 cruise earlier this year but it didn't appear after 2 days but as we had a receipt from the time we purchased it the 3rd person we spoke to at Guest Services finally decided to spend some time tracking it down & voila, there it was - they had some excuse why they couldn't find it for 3 days so I'm pleased we had written proof that we'd paid for it some weeks before embankment!

We purchased OBC for our QM2 cruise earlier this year but it didn't appear after 2 days but as we had a receipt from the time we purchased it the 3rd person we spoke to at Guest Services finally decided to spend some time tracking it down & voila, there it was - they had some excuse why they couldn't find it for 3 days so I'm pleased we had written proof that we'd paid for it some weeks before embankment!

Always bring a copy of the evidence.

On our Aus/NZ cruise in march , I had purchased a large OBC prior to the cruise and the day I checked into the cabin the note was there saying it was on my account.