Loft vs Aqua

whirlybird3

I cannot comment on a CLS. Haven't stayed in one before but I have stayed in the 1BR ATS. You can hear activities from the Aqua theater when you are out on the balcony but not when you're inside the suite with the doors closed.

Noises coming from the Boardwalk are extremely minimal.

Obviously, the 2 BR ATS are Star class so they would be a big upgrade over the (Sky Class) CLS but the 1BR is Sky Class so that would be equivalent to the CLS.

I really enjoyed the ATS. I've heard the CLS are very nice too.

Personally I would choose the CLS:

1 - CLS is generally cheaper but has almost 50% more square footage (but smaller balcony), even though both are Star Class.

2 - CLS has a much better location to the Suite Lounge/Coastal Kitchen

3 - Although I've never stayed in one, many negative comments about soot on the aft balconies of the Aqua Theater suite.

4 - Low ceilings in the Aqua Theater bathrooms (especially 14)

About the only positives I can think of for the Aqua Theater is the view of the Aqua Theater and the aft view (I love seeing the wake).

I think it depends on what you value. Aqua has the much larger balcony with both ocean and aqua theater views. Noise is subjective, it does not bother me but some hear every little thing. CLS has two fronts in my opinion. the aft facing L2's have zero privacy as they face the public areas, I would not book one. I don't need an audience watching me enjoy my romantic breakfast with my DW L1's on the sides offer fantastic views and are in close proximity to Coastal kitchen and the suite lounge. Plus 17 is very quiet. A1 & A2 are star class and come with a larger price tag but more perks. CLS and A3 & A4 are Sky class. Price has a lot to do with it for me. I think it is a toss up as to which cabin. My personal perceived value of the fare would make my decision.

We really didn't like the crown loft suites...Far more pretty than practical, so much of your living space is taken up by stairs! We found the balcony very small. We would not book again.

Purely by coincidence we have booked a one bed aqua theatre suite in January to try....We will pack ear plugs just in case!

Agree what someone else said about wake views, just so relaxing!

Having stayed in 14730 as well as 4 different CL (L1 and L2) we love the CL for the location as well as the suite.

After doing 14730 being so far out of the way and did not like the balcony or bathroom.

Marva is the best cabin attendant on the Allure for crown lofts

The CL cabin seems so spacy and love the two bathrooms one up and one down.

Love the out of the way in your own little world concept of the CL yet close to the stairs and elevators.

Booked another L1 for next summer.

Enjoy we do.

Aqua Theater Suite vs Crown Loft Suite in the Oasis class. Which one would you recommend? What are the pros and cons? Can the boardwalk activity be heard in Aqua Theater Suite?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is it the 1 bedroom ATS or the two bedroom? If it is the two bedroom you are Star Class not Sky Class. CLS is Sky Class as well. Perks would make a difference.

If they were both Sky Class I'd go CLS.

We were in one of the Deck 9 Aqua Theater suites on the Oasis and LOVED it. The balcony made the trip...watch the action, watch the wake, or have total privacy on the side. I also loved that since there were just two of us we each had our own bathroom and closets. We used the second bedroom as a dressing room!:D

It def depends on which ats and the price. If 1br ats then deck 11 is far superior to deck 14. The balcony is amazing and if you don't mind the extra walk to the back it is amazing for the views and you can enjoy all the entertainment below when you want. The balcony is huge and I mean huge (like 50-60 feet long). Also because the balcony is on both sides there is always shade on the balcony somewhere. Not true for other balconies which at times makes them unusable. The two bedroom aqua suites are even nicer and are star class. If you need or want two bathrooms then you would want a 2 br ats or a cls. If climbing stairs to get to your bedroom is an issue you probably don't want a loft. To me this would all be based on price and more specifically interests or wants. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Ive stayed in Aqua Theatre Suite 11730 on the Allure, for two people these suites are perfect. Great use of space lovely large living room and bedroom. I know people have mentioned on here in the past about the bathrooms but we did not have a problem at all, my partner is 6"3 and didn't have a problem in the shower at all. Yes theres only one sink and not double but do you really both use the sinks at the same time??

The balcony was just fantastic huge and plenty of seating, we watched the Aqua theatre shows from our balcony as well as people watched during the day. If you want to look out to sea just sit on the other side of the balcony.

I would not hesitate to book this suite again, only draw back we found its a long walk down the hall way !!!