Yacht Club Disco. Is It Noisy to Cabins Nearby or Under?

LewiLewi

We were looking at the deck plan of QE and saw the Yacht Club Disco several decks above our cabin. We have had a bad experience before from loud vibrations coming from a disco on another ship. Usually noise till early AM. Will this be a problem on the QE?

We were looking at the deck plan of QE and saw the Yacht Club Disco several decks above our cabin. We have had a bad experience before from loud vibrations coming from a disco on another ship. Usually noise till early AM. Will this be a problem on the QE?

Which voyage are you on? The world voyage sectors I think you will find differ from say a med cruise as it attracts a different demographic..(i.e....younger) but in my experience of mainly world sectors the night club is pretty quiet most of the time.

I doubt you would hear any noise from it "several decks above" l, in fact I think you'll find directly below is the spa area and I don't think I remember any complaints about noise from it. Im pretty sure its a safe bet you wont hear a thing. She's a great ship (almost as good as the Queen Victoria).. have a great trip.