How do you book an excursion for multiple cabins?

swong

I'm trying to book a Princess shore excursion for my family so we can ensure that we will be on the same bus. When I go into the cruise personalizer, I'm only able to book for my cabin. Since we are in multiple cabins, how can I make that booking?

I am assuming that each cabin is under a separate booking number. If you wish to do the booking online yourself, you will need to get each booking number plus the name and birth date of one of the people in that booking (cabin). That will allow you to log in to that person's personalizer and book the excursion on the cabin's behalf. Mind you, I'm only suggesting this because I am assuming that the other family members are okay with you accessing their bookings on their behalf. If you haven't cleared that with them, I suggest doing so (I would hate it if someone accessed my booking without me knowing it, but I have done this on behalf of my mother as she likes me to take care of the details for her).

Otherwise, you may want to book on their behalf by calling a Princess agent.

As for getting on the same bus, that gets assigned when people show up at the meeting place. The crew tend to ask people if their whole party is there. If not, they ask those individuals to wait until the rest show up, at which point they all get assigned to the same group. Just make sure you all arrive together, mention you are in the same group, and you should be okay.

I'm trying to book a Princess shore excursion for my family so we can ensure that we will be on the same bus. When I go into the cruise personalizer, I'm only able to book for my cabin. Since we are in multiple cabins, how can I make that booking?

Did you have Princess link the bookings?

As for getting on the same bus, that gets assigned when people show up at the meeting place. The crew tend to ask people if their whole party is there. If not, they ask those individuals to wait until the rest show up, at which point they all get assigned to the same group. Just make sure you all arrive together, mention you are in the same group, and you should be okay.

It's been a while since we've traveled as a family on a cruise so this does sound familiar. Thank you.

We do it individually. Onboard, we ask the shore excursion desk for guidance on how our group can be together in a bus during the excursion.

We will book separately and check in with the shore excursion desk to let them know we would like to travel together. Thank you.

They will not let someone save a seat on a bus for someone who is slow getting to the departure point for a tour.

No, we weren't planning on saving seats. Just want to stay together on the same tour / bus. Thank you.

When we are traveling iwith others we ensure that each cabin that wants to go on the excursion purchases the same tours/ times... Then we arrive at the tour meeting point and check in together. We have never had a problem being in the same group as long as we do this.

When we are traveling iwith others we ensure that each cabin that wants to go on the excursion purchases the same tours/ times... Then we arrive at the tour meeting point and check in together. We have never had a problem being in the same group as long as we do this.

Thank you. This is what we'll do.

That is how to do it. You do not have to go to see the Shore Ex staff earlier.