Ultimate dining Package and Vintages, Solarium Bistro (Oasis of the Seas)

My husband and I have booked the Ultimate Dining Package for Oasis of the Seas next week. I recently read a review of someone who had dinner at Vintages from their tapas menu. It looked like something we would enjoy. Does anyone know if that is covered under this package?

Similarly, we are considering the Solarium Bistro for a dinner. I know there is no longer a charge for it, but my husband loves lamb, so I'm wondering if the upcharge meals in the SB would be covered as part of the Ultimate Dining Package?

- Robin

The upcharge meal in Solarium Bistro would be covered, up to the a la carte limit of the dining package, which I believe is $50.

Not sure about Vintages, as it's not really a specialty restaurant.

I was thinking the Solarium Bistro was complimentary, even for dinner, on Oasis.

It is, except for two entrees which have an upcharge fee.. That poster was asking if the upcharge entrees were covered.

My husband and I have booked the Ultimate Dining Package for Oasis of the Seas next week. I recently read a review of someone who had dinner at Vintages from their tapas menu. It looked like something we would enjoy. Does anyone know if that is covered under this package?

Similarly, we are considering the Solarium Bistro for a dinner. I know there is no longer a charge for it, but my husband loves lamb, so I'm wondering if the upcharge meals in the SB would be covered as part of the Ultimate Dining Package?

- Robin

Please report when you get back on what happened. We too have the Ultimate Dinning Package and are planning a stop at SB for one dinner. We are there on Quantum a couple years back and loved it. I've been looking at Vintages pictures and posts lately, and am thinking that would be fun too. I like that we get lunch at the specialty restaurants on sea days but feel like it's a bit too much and we won't get to enjoy some of the other eateries on board as we will be so full. But, we leave San Juan so early that Vintages would be a great place for an afternoon snack with a glass of wine.

Have a great trip!!

Would be nice to know if Vintages is included or not. I booked Ultimate Dining Package for my cruise on Ovation and terms don't exclude Vintages or Michael's Genuine Pub for example. They just state that a la carte pricing will include 50 dollars worth credit per meal. Based on that I would expect Vintages being included as option.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurect an old thread, but I’m hoping someone here has some experience. There seemed to be multiple people on this thread that planned to use the ultimate dining package at vintages or on upcharge items. Did this work? Thanks!

Edited by reaton