Silver Spirit Live ... getting ready to enjoy

taxman1

Oh, DT, I will be in the Whisper in May from Barcelona to Southampton...maybe it will be cold enough that I will not be able to use the pool... drat!! Around 4-5 years ago we shared the pool in a Caribbean sojourn in the Cloud. I will never forget the elegant lady with gloves in the pool! Trust you and the Hub are doing very well.

As a member of the "old" Gen X'er club, I can say we agree with you regarding the quiet and relaxing nature of a SS cruise as we have no problem entertaining ourselves too. Playing music around the pool would drive us bonkers as well.

Well said, and of course we agree too.

Hello to you all lucky enough to be on the Silver Spirit!

Sorry to hear that you have had bad weather and do hope that it has now improved.

We are embarking on February 20th and are really looking forward to the trip. We arrive in South America in a few weeks and are doing "our own thing" to Easter Island and Iguazu Falls before embarkation on the 20th.

I think some of you will also be on then and look forward to meeting you at the Meet & Mingle.

Can you please tell me who the senior officers are/or are likely to be - The Captain, the HD, CD and RM.

Thanks in advance

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Thank you everyone who had commented on an active SS Spirit cruise. Still on the fence as to a mom and "baby" (baby is 34 and about to be pregnant) cruise. This would be a last filing before motherhood for my daughter and grammiehood for me! haha!

We're both Regent and Crystal veterens with quite a bit of cruising under our belts. Looking for good food, nice bar scene, a little entertainment at night and non judgemental passengers. Hoping these blogs will give us a better idea of what to expect. Thank you, all who are posting!

We just left the Whisper. The pool deck music drove me crazy. It's nice to know that the music is not a feature on all of the ships.

I will join the Whisper in May, could you share some thoughts regarding your cruise and the condition of the ship? There are not many recent comments on the Whisper. I will make sure to bring earplugs! Thanks.

I will join the Whisper in May, could you share some thoughts regarding your cruise and the condition of the ship? There are not many recent comments on the Whisper. I will make sure to bring earplugs! Thanks.

We will be on the Whisper in late February and will update regarding the condition.