Oceana showers

Ron the Rev

Help please from you knowledgble P&O cruisers.DW has to have a walk in shower not one in a tub as she can't step into one. Do the showers in the balcony cabins adjust up and down with a flexible hose or are they fixed up high ? Many thanks in anticipation.:)

Help please from you knowledgble P&O cruisers.DW has to have a walk in shower not one in a tub as she can't step into one. Do the showers in the balcony cabins adjust up and down with a flexible hose or are they fixed up high ? Many thanks in anticipation.:)

i think they are fixed from what I remember. cubicle,

English Lady is absolutely right, we were on Oceana in December and I felt that I was too large for the shower cubicle in our cabin (I am 5' 2" and size 12 so not huge).

The shower head is fixed but can be angled to suit the person using it, my husband is over 6 ft so he needed it at a different angle to me.

we used to have to go into the cabin itself to dry properly...telling OH to avert his eyes so as not to frighten him!!

I think it was a 3 day cruise, which we coped with, but I said I wouldn't like a longer one on it, unless one went up to suites/min suites...I think they have a separate shower cubicle in the bathroom, don't they, along with a bath.?

Atrium was stunning.