Anyone booking for 2019 ?

Host Hattie

We have booked Southampton to Singapore on QM2, a nice mid-winter break. We plan to spend a few days at Sentosa afterwards for a beach fix.

We're wondering about that but will probably do it when onboard next month

Booked Q915A on QE this morning. Japan to Alaska for 17 nights. Going by the availability at my TA, it looks like I have booked the last forward glass fronted balcony on deck 4, talk about timing it right:) Also booked flights/transfers with Cunard as the price seemed to be good and it makes life easy.

Booked Q915A on QE this morning. Japan to Alaska for 17 nights. Going by the availability at my TA, it looks like I have booked the last forward glass fronted balcony on deck 4, talk about timing it right:) Also booked flights/transfers with Cunard as the price seemed to be good and it makes life easy.

saw that on a TAs email this morning. Excellent itinerary that would appeal to me as well.

But here am I still stalking/waiting for the price drops for a number of 2018 voyages.

We have booked Southampton to Singapore on QM2, a nice mid-winter break. We plan to spend a few days at Sentosa afterwards for a beach fix.

Both sound great, have a wonderful time

Not me but I hope you get what you want, there are some interesting itineraries available.

I am a bit surprised that for the Queen Elizabeth in May 2019, Cunard are not offering a Vancouver to Vancouver (Inside passage) as a separate cruise. Is it being offered in other countries?

I know this is naughty of me, but I am looking at the 2018 Caribbean Celebration cruise which includes a TA from Southampton to New York. It has only just been released and it is showing one category of balcony cabins 'sold out'. Really!

Also, the price for ocean view and balcony are the same.

How can it sold out when just released and the price for the two categories are the same?

I am a newbie to Cunard, actually going on our first cruise this December but dreaming of possible future options.

Thanks,

I know this is naughty of me, but I am looking at the 2018 Caribbean Celebration cruise which includes a TA from Southampton to New York. It has only just been released and it is showing one category of balcony cabins 'sold out'. Really!

Also, the price for ocean view and balcony are the same.

How can it sold out when just released and the price for the two categories are the same?

I am a newbie to Cunard, actually going on our first cruise this December but dreaming of possible future options.

Thanks,

The cruise is sold in segments so they keep inventory for those segments but will release them as Sailing gets nearer if not booked.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not me but I hope you get what you want, there are some interesting itineraries available.

booked on the 2019 WV for the Queen Victoria and haven't even gotten off her for the 2017 voyage yet..thats sad...I obviously have no life....

ps...still no sign of Hobie???

booked on the 2019 WV for the Queen Victoria and haven't even gotten off her for the 2017 voyage yet..thats sad...I obviously have no life....

ps...still no sign of Hobie???

Good for you, it sounds like a wonderful life !

I just booked the same cruise. Unfortunately though, flights and transfers are not an option offered to us in Australia.

There were several glass fronted balcony cabins remaining on deck 4 when I booked, but they may go fairly quickly - the idea of a Cunard Alaska cruise will, I think, be very popular.

I am a bit surprised that for the Queen Elizabeth in May 2019, Cunard are not offering a Vancouver to Vancouver (Inside passage) as a separate cruise. Is it being offered in other countries?

I don't think it's being offered anywhere yet as it appears only 'world cruise' or 'world voyage' segments are available so far. If I'm wrong I hope some-one will correct me.

I have seen Vancouver-Vancouver listed on a US based travel site hinted at on threads on CC. I e-mailed them to ask for prices but just received non-specific sales junk in reply. But the good thing I take from that is a Vancouver departure to Alaska will be offered.

I am watching for it as we think we will take it with my brother and sister-in-law who live just outside Vancouver. We've thought of doing an Alaska cruise for years and doing it on the QE is just the excuse we need.

I don't think it's being offered anywhere yet as it appears only 'world cruise' or 'world voyage' segments are available so far. If I'm wrong I hope some-one will correct me.

I have seen Vancouver-Vancouver listed on a US based travel site hinted at on threads on CC. I e-mailed them to ask for prices but just received non-specific sales junk in reply. But the good thing I take from that is a Vancouver departure to Alaska will be offered.

I am watching for it as we think we will take it with my brother and sister-in-law who live just outside Vancouver. We've thought of doing an Alaska cruise for years and doing it on the QE is just the excuse we need.

Just hope it gets released here in the UK - although my daughter lives in BC so I guess I will ask here to keep checking.

Just hope it gets released here in the UK - although my daughter lives in BC so I guess I will ask here to keep checking.

I think we all just need to await release of the post world voyage 2019 cruise program. I'm signed up with Cunard as a WC member so they will e-mail me when those cruises are released. If you're not already signed up with Cunard I would suggest you do so and you'll receive the program.

I've never heard of them restricting bookings by geography so I don't think you need to worry. What you might do, when booking opens, is see if your daughter can book the cruise cheaper in BC than you can in the UK. That could save you some money.

Yes - we have booked QE Southampton to Melbourne in January 2019 after we spend Christmas in Kent with our son and his family [emoji41]

Booked Q915A on QE this morning. Japan to Alaska for 17 nights.

The US site says the same today that it has said for the past week: "Q915A is no longer available on this website." (It never was:).)

Although we have seen reference to the 10-day Vancouver based Alaska cruise known as Q915B, the Cunard US site says today that it "isn't a cruise number that we have on record." Last week it gave the same message as for Q915A.

I have never booked any holiday so far in advance, but the mysterious Q915B is tempting.

The US site says the same today that it has said for the past week: "Q915A is no longer available on this website." (It never was:).)

Although we have seen reference to the 10-day Vancouver based Alaska cruise known as Q915B, the Cunard US site says today that it "isn't a cruise number that we have on record." Last week it gave the same message as for Q915A.

I have never booked any holiday so far in advance, but the mysterious Q915B is tempting.

Yes, me too. I just don't understand the logic it of it not being released yet - but we know we can never comprehend cruise line logic!!

Yes, me too. I just don't understand the logic it of it not being released yet - but we know we can never comprehend cruise line logic!!

The only way to book it is for the 27 day Yokohama - Vancouver trip.

• 1 month later...