Earliest we can get off the Conquest for embarkation

paigemorgan

Assuming you don't have FTTF or Platinum or Diamond status, and assuming you mean debarkation for getting off the ship at the end of the cruise, and assuming you can carry all your luggage off by yourself, you can probably get to the FLL airport around 9AM. If you have too much luggage to carry, then you have to go by zone #'s which will be longer. If you have FTTF, platinum or diamond status, it will be shorter. Enjoy your cruise!

I've arrived at FLL before 8AM with Platinum or Diamond self assist walkoff. I've also waited at this seaport until 1PM to board because the debarkation of the previous cruisers went very slowly.

Also, depends on which airport you are flying out of and which day of the week. If you don't have TSA pre-check security can be a long wait plus travel time to your gate. All this is assuming that nothing happens to delay the arrival into the home port.

flight we are looking at is at 11:15. We do have FTTF.

Hi

So as others have suggested, you can get to the airport early enough if you do self assist. The airport is very close.

If you don't do self assist you will be slightly later, but should still be there in time.

Of course this is if there are no unexpected delays. Not necessarily likely, but anything can happen. Unfortunately there are a number of things that can delay you. That is why most people like to give themselves some extra time even if the later flight is more expensive or causes a long wait.

hope this helps

We just booked at 11:30 flight from FLL, on a a thursday in July for our Conquest cruise. We do have FTTF and will utilize mobile passport. I'm really not too worried about my flight time - should we carry off our luggage, or use the FTTF perk?

We just booked at 11:30 flight from FLL, on a a thursday in July for our Conquest cruise. We do have FTTF and will utilize mobile passport. I'm really not too worried about my flight time - should we carry off our luggage, or use the FTTF perk?

You may not carry off your luggage with the 11:30 flight.

You may not carry off your luggage with the 11:30 flight.

This is totally wrong. The reason I am saying this in addition to the others is to reinforce that this is wrong. I often look at how many post a person has to figure out if they have more experience. In this case with over 13,000 posts you would think they would know the way it really is. But not in this case. Look at the following quote here and my response to it.

just got off thursday after 5 days. carried off lugage and went down at 6:30am was in car at 6:50 and heading home. it was a breeze

We had a similar experience getting off the Conquest in May. We were Platinum and started getting off the ship at 6:30am carrying our luggage. Faster to the Fun was right behind us. We were through customs and on our way in the shuttle by 7:00am.

• 2 months later...

Just came back yesterday. They had self assist for 6:30. I took Carnival's shuttle to FLL which I don't recommend if you are trying to catch a flight. Even though you are off the ship early, they waited for a lot of people to get on the bus. It was like 1/2 hour easily. Anyway, the bus left about 7:10/15 and I was checking in to Southwest at about 7:30ish. My flight was 10:30 and I had plenty of time.

That being said, everything went smoothly. The ship could have been late, debarkation could have had issues...yada yada. I would defiantly take a cab though, they were lined up waiting at that time in the morning.