Late Night Hunger

First time sailing with NCL(Jade...January 2016) and I am so, so excited! I have been on RCL and Carnival and are familiar with their food options after 11pm(not including room service). Does NCL have something open all night like on the other two lines I have been on? Curious if it is different then Carnival's pizza/salad offering or RCL cold sandwiches/pizza/dessert offering. I guess I am just too curious to have to wait and find out.

I think most of the Blue Lagoons bar restaurants will be converted to OSheehans by the time you cruise. Think of them as a Pub atmosphere, open 24 hours, and serving breakfast Lunch and dinner....The menu varies by the time of day, but think of it as pub food and comfort food.

Some people think the world of the chicken wings or Mozzerella sticks...but there are other sandwiches and such between the meal hours. it is complimentary too, for the food portion.

First time sailing with NCL(Jade...January 2016) and I am so, so excited! I have been on RCL and Carnival and are familiar with their food options after 11pm(not including room service). Does NCL have something open all night like on the other two lines I have been on? Curious if it is different then Carnival's pizza/salad offering or RCL cold sandwiches/pizza/dessert offering. I guess I am just too curious to have to wait and find out.

I too am a late night eater. They will have a bar open that serves a reduced menu at all hours. It typically includes things like cheese sticks, wings, fish and chips. Most times the food is actually pretty good here as long as you are into bar type food. I love the pizza's on Carnival and wish NCL could take a page from their book and learn how to make a pizza properly, but NCL's offerings are good in their own way.

6&8

Is that a "No"? :D

I think those faces reflect the time (briefly) when NCL said No food to cabin from restaurants.

But NCL rescinded that rule and now once again allows food to be taken out.