Guest Immigration Form

Cuizer2

Is the Guest Immigration Form something new? I have always filled out the pre-boarding information online and I have never seen this form - until a few minutes ago.

This is what it says ...

This form is required. United States and foreign governments require the advance receipt of Guest immigration information as requested

below. Failure to provide this information in advance of your cruise may result in denied boarding. Please complete this entire form online by

using our Cruise Personalizer at princess.com no later than 6 days prior to sailing or return this form by fax to 661-753-0182. Travel documents

will vary based on cruise itinerary and citizenship. Please refer to your Travel Summary to verify your travel document requirements.

Based on the above, this form is not unique to Princess. The form is dated November 2014 ...

Passenger Immigration Form 11/2014

I was on a cruise at the beginning of Nov 2014 and in April 2015 and I have never had to fill out this special form.

It is not clear from the above instructions if filling out the pre-cruise information provides the information this form is asking for.

Is this form IN ADDITION TO the online pre-cruise information or is this form INSTEAD OF the online pre-cruise information?

Anyone know for sure?

I just looked at the cruise personalizer for my Feb. booking. The immigration information required appears as it always has. You complete it on line not later than 6 days prior to boarding, or you have the option of faxing (not what I would do) the information to Princess. If you do it correctly then the system will allow you to print your boarding passes. I believe the statement you quote is the same text that has been there for years.

It says: "If you are unable to complete the Personal Information in the Guest Check-In section online, complete this form and fax as indicated."

If you are able to complete the personal information required on line then this form is moot. Hope this helps.

Edited by sanmarcosman

I just looked at the cruise personalizer for my Feb. booking. The immigration information required appears as it always has. You complete it on line not later than 6 days prior to boarding, or you have the option of faxing (not what I would do) the information to Princess. If you do it correctly then the system will allow you to print your boarding passes. I believe the statement you quote is the same text that has been there for years.

Per above .... If you can print your boarding passes, you are all set! :)

Per above .... If you can print your boarding passes, you are all set! :)

Well, I've printed the boarding pass, but I didn't fill out the form. All I have done is fill out the online pre-boarding info.

As the above response indicates the form is definitely not new. It is "old school" for anyone in your party who can't, or won't, enter their citizenship information into the cruise personalizer. Downloading and filling it out for that person will save a little bit of the extra time required when checking in at the pier without having done online check-in.

It says: "If you are unable to complete the Personal Information in the Guest Check-In section online, complete this form and fax as indicated."

If you are able to complete the personal information required on line then this form is moot. Hope this helps.

So you are saying the form is INSTEAD OF the online pre-cruise information that is filled out under the "Guest Check-in" section. Right? :confused: