MSC Divina Arrival Time at Nassau

max996

Hello Cruisers,

We taking our first MSC cruise aboard Divina (June 24 - Jul 1); our itinerary says we dock in port at Nassau at 12:00 noon. Is that the usual time the Divina docks?

The reason I ask is that I found a great website (Resort For A Day - http://www.resortforaday.com) and I'm thinking about purchasing a day pass at Breezes Resort & Spa ($85 per person). But if we don't dock until noon, the day pass is only good until 6pm meaning we'll need to leave by 5pm giving us just over 5 hours at the resort.

Thanks everyone.

Fred

On our two MSC cruises we arrived at Nassau about 12:00 with everyone on board at 5:30. Not much time in port.

Thanks for the info. I think we'll just stay onboard again, or do some shopping locally.

I've seen reviews for Breezes on the NCL boards and most like it but it appears to be a moot point here.

As said, you can get a pass at the Hilton about a 10 minute walk or Junkanoo is next door and a free beach where you can see the ships. It isn't the best beach but it is free and you can buy drinks there.

Yes, we are on the same cruise and those are the times. I've had several people tell me don't be surprised if you don't get off the boat until almost 1 as well which makes it extremely hard to find a good option for this port. We are probably going to go with a private tour or just do a ship excursion because nothing else really fits.

We have docked there several times at 10am

When we booked our last Divina cruise for earlier this year, our original booking also said 10am.

We we got our boarding passes we saw they had changed to noon. We got there around 11:30