First time SB cruiser - my daft questions!

Mauzac

Only a couple of weeks to go to my first SB cruise (very excited!)

Can you indulge me with the answers to a couple of questions?

Coathangers

Do they provide lots/any/a few?

Hairdryer

Is it up to the job? (not that I need anything very whizzy but just enough to dry off my hair!)

That's it for now (warning - there may be more the closer I get to DDay!)

Thanks in advance. :)

To my mind plenty of coathangers - quite a lot of them have the skirt/trouser clips on as well, and they are fairly substantial.

Hairdryer OK though not very whizzy. No problem for me, though I have read one or two with extremely thick/long hair being a bit dissatisfied. If your hair is fairly 'normal' should be fine.

Do hope it lives up to expectations.

I must admit even though a substantial number of coat hangers are provided I always ask my stewardess for s few more.. And I am one of those with thick, long hair who finds the hairdryer s bit weak . Buy aa tiny irritation is it barely fits on the 6 inch deep vanity shelf. I am , however, very grateful that they do not have the type of hair dyer found in some hotels where you have to keep your finger in the "on" button.

My girls managed with the Seabourn hair drier this last cruise. We still had hair straighteners and all the other clobber of course.

You won't need to pack hangers, just ask if you need more. Cabin stewardess will be wonderful and eager to help out.

Henry :)

My girls managed with the Seabourn hair drier this last cruise. We still had hair straighteners and all the other clobber of course.

You won't need to pack hangers, just ask if you need more. Cabin stewardess will be wonderful and eager to help out.

I bet your suite resembled "Blow and Go" from Benidorm.

Is that you Helen? This is Linda's (your sister,) tennis friend. I have come on here to wish you a wonderful first cruise. I really do hope it is everything you wish for. I offer you this one little tip..... Don't overthink it, and everything will just fall into place. If there is anything that you need, simply ask your steward and it will be done.

With best wishes for a lovely holiday Judith from Cheltenham.

Sorry Mr L - some sort of code? What is "Blow and Go" and where is Benidorm?

Mr L was suggesting I look like Kenneth du Beke from the TV series "Benidorm". He plays a hairdresser and beautician and works in "Blow & Go"

xtony-maudsley-as-kenneth-du-beke-in-benidorm-4c165c4006b0684.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yg-dLAxHko.jpg

Google "Blow & Go Benidorm", but don't under any circumstances Google "Blow & Go Thailand". Very different to the Observation lounge or the Sky Bar.

Oh no hang on that is me. I'll try and find a picture of the character in the show.... :)