Carnival Glory - Serenity area

beshears

There are 8 of us adults that will be going on the Glory next year.

I know the Serenity(I have been on other ships and been in this area ever once in a while, and found it nice) is an "adults" only area, which seemed very nice to me, when I was in that area.

I am not a prude, but I wanted to find out ahead of time. I was told recently on a Carnival ship, in this area, they had women and men as well, walking/laying around in almost no clothing. If you used the Serenity on the Glory or any other ship, did you find this to be true?

There are 8 of us adults that will be going on the Glory next year.

I know the Serenity(I have been on other ships and been in this area ever once in a while, and found it nice) is an "adults" only area, which seemed very nice to me, when I was in that area.

I am not a prude, but I wanted to find out ahead of time. I was told recently on a Carnival ship, in this area, they had women and men as well, walking/laying around in almost no clothing. If you used the Serenity on the Glory or any other ship, did you find this to be true?

I have been on many ships and I have never been exposed to anything like in the Serenity Area

I'm afraid that you'll have to be more specific than "almost no clothing." Are you objecting to bikinis? If so, then, yes, I have seen some skimpy bikinis. Are all of the appropriate areas covered? Yes. I am pretty conservative, and have never seen anything that I would be "offended" by.

Thanks for ALL your replies. I am no prude, but I like to know these things ahead of time. I know when I have been in the area, or walked through it down through the years, I didn't see anything that bad, but just checking as someone said it was like that.

Thanks for ALL your replies. I am no prude, but I like to know these things ahead of time. I know when I have been in the area, or walked through it down through the years, I didn't see anything that bad, but just checking as someone said it was like that.

What do you consider bad?

I remember when Carnival had a topless deck---but no more! No, nobody goes topless anymore!QUOTE]

I remember that!

Me too, the sign on the gated entrance had, NO ONE UNDER 18 or CAMERAS PERMITTED...

Sent from my iPad using Forums