A request for pictures, Please

I am requesting pictures from a few places where my photographic skills were lacking.

Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood

Vasa Museum

Yusupov Palace

Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - If you have a couple of exterior pictures that turned out well, would you mind emailing them to me? I am very amateur when it comes to photography and the lighting was not right and all my exterior pictures did not capture the vibrant colors of this church.

Vasa Museum - If you have a couple of pictures of the Vasa Ship the interior lighting in the museum was so dark and most of my pictures did not do it justice.

Yusupov Palace- Before we went into the tour we were told we could not take pictures unless we payed a nominal fee, no one in the group opted to pay to take pictures, well I wish I would have. There were a few great photo ops and especially the theater. If you have a few interior pictures you could share this would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Julie

jhinslc@gmail.com

Check your inbox. I have Vasa and Spilt Blood pictures. Those are from a few weeks ago. They aren't professional, but turned out pretty well. It was cloudy the day we were in SPB, so the colors outside the church aren't great.

Wish I was back there!

Edited by ljandgb

I've tried 3 times now to send the pictures, and each time delivery has failed. It may be an issue with my server. I will try again tomorrow. You can also go to my public facebook page, Journeys & Jaunts and take any pictures you like from my Baltic Cruise album.

Wasn't sure if your question regarding favorite cruise line/cruise was directed at me, but just in case I will answer.

My stock answer for favorite cruise is "The one I am currently planning!" However, husband and I both agree that our Christmas Markets River Cruise on the Danube with Viking was something special. As far as favorite cruise line, I feel that all we have tried have had something good to offer, but I doubt we would ever sail with Royal Caribbean again. We have sailed with Princess the most, and they have a good product, but we were really spoiled by Holland America on this last cruise. The crew is just a bit more friendly, warm and outgoing as a whole. Also love their slightly smaller ships.

jhinslc13-

Here's a link to our 2013 Baltic photos on Picasa: https://picasaweb.google.com/gkappesser/BalticCruiseOnCrownPrincessJuly13272013?authkey=Gv1sRgCIqA36CHrbnZCg&feat=directlink

If you right click on the photos you want you should be able to save them to your computer.

Hope this helps.

<<<Karen>>>

Nice!!!

Thanks

jhinslc13-

Here's a link to our 2013 Baltic photos on Picasa: https://picasaweb.google.com/gkappesser/BalticCruiseOnCrownPrincessJuly13272013?authkey=Gv1sRgCIqA36CHrbnZCg&feat=directlink

If you right click on the photos you want you should be able to save them to your computer.

Hope this helps.

<<<Karen>>>

You took some great photos!

DH thanks all of you who liked his photos :D. We have been to the Baltics twice and are thinking of going again next year. We love St Petersburg and may try to set up a custom tour to see places we haven't seen before.

<<<Karen>>>

I have posted many of my pixs here in the past couple of years.

there is a link at the bottom, to my photobucket page, but here it is again.

http://s834.photobucket.com/user/Giantfan13/library/baltics?sort=9&page=1

If you just scroll thru till you get to the Baltics help yourself to any that you like. There are more after the London pixs as they just got a bit scrambled and I never had time to rearrange them.

Just don't mind the continual pixs of that 'old' guy with the good looking wife. :D:D:D:D:D

Cheers

Len

Edited by Giantfan13

• 2 weeks later...
I am requesting pictures from a few places where my photographic skills were lacking.

Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood

Vasa Museum

Yusupov Palace

Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - If you have a couple of exterior pictures that turned out well, would you mind emailing them to me? I am very amateur when it comes to photography and the lighting was not right and all my exterior pictures did not capture the vibrant colors of this church.

Vasa Museum - If you have a couple of pictures of the Vasa Ship the interior lighting in the museum was so dark and most of my pictures did not do it justice.

Yusupov Palace- Before we went into the tour we were told we could not take pictures unless we payed a nominal fee, no one in the group opted to pay to take pictures, well I wish I would have. There were a few great photo ops and especially the theater. If you have a few interior pictures you could share this would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Julie

jhinslc@gmail.com

How about if we share them here ?

On a Autumn day

IMG_3775-001_zps826e6f5e.jpg

At night

IMG_2571.jpg

Mosaics on the dome - The return of Christ

IMG_8689-002_zpsef0b26d5.jpg

Yusupov 's

The Moorish dining room

IMG_3532_zps4199d0ef.jpg

The theatre

IMG_3507.jpg

Stained glass room divider

IMG_3543.jpg

• 6 months later...
How about if we share them here ?

On a Autumn day

IMG_3775-001_zps826e6f5e.jpg

At night

IMG_2571.jpg

Mosaics on the dome - The return of Christ

IMG_8689-002_zpsef0b26d5.jpg

Yusupov 's

The Moorish dining room

IMG_3532_zps4199d0ef.jpg

The theatre

IMG_3507.jpg

Stained glass room divider

IMG_3543.jpg

LOVE all your pictures. Gets me really excited to begin our cruise in June.

Giantfan13 - what kind of camera are your using? I am looking for a new camera that will take nice night time pictures but keeping the cost under $300. Thanks for your help.

Gloria

Edited by gciam5