Island Marketing for excursions?

DramaQueen22

We are cruising on the Pride for New Year's. Hubby wants to do a snorkeling excursion in Nassau. Has anyone used Island Marketing to book excursions rather than going through Carnival? Their prices are pretty reasonable (cheaper than Carnival anyway) and they seem to take arrival and departure times into account. I appreciate any insight!

Be aware that it could be pretty chilly in Nassau over New Years.

We are in Nassau on January 3. I have been there are the same time of year before and it was no problem. Average temp is mid 80's. But you are correct...you never know!

We are in Nassau on January 3. I have been there are the same time of year before and it was no problem. Average temp is mid 80's. But you are correct...you never know!

I was thinking more the water temp but as a native Floridian what I think is cold and what you think is cold is probably a lot different. I won't go in water here until June [emoji13][emoji13]

I have used Island Marketing several times in various ports, never had an issue.

Same

Be careful with the snorkel in January. We did a cruise on the Victory in mid January and the water temp was 72. That's fine. But so was the air - so it was quite chilly when you get out of the water.

Nassau is actually north of Miami and if the east coast is having a cold snap could be cool. When we left Miami on that cruise is was 62 down from a high of 64.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums