specialty dining package on equinox

Knighton

Tried a search here but couldn't find specific info on this. The X site isn't very specific about the specialty dining package. 2 questions-if I get the 3 night package on the Equinox, does it include Murano, Tuscan Grill and Silk Harvest? Also, it says they'll make a complementary reservation for me at one of them on the first night. I don't want to go on the first night-can I cancel it when I board? I've already made reservations for Murano and Tuscan Grill on the nights I want to go.

Tried a search here but couldn't find specific info on this. The X site isn't very specific about the specialty dining package. 2 questions-if I get the 3 night package on the Equinox, does it include Murano, Tuscan Grill and Silk Harvest? Also, it says they'll make a complementary reservation for me at one of them on the first night. I don't want to go on the first night-can I cancel it when I board? I've already made reservations for Murano and Tuscan Grill on the nights I want to go.

The packages now allow you to go to any of the specialty restaurants you choose .... it no longer has to be one of each (if that was your question).

They do kind of insist on making that one reservation for you on the first night and it will most likely be the Tuscan. I have read people were successful at making that reservation for the second night and at the restaurant of their choosing instead of Celebrity assigning it for them. I had done that one night and when I boarded, it was set back to what / when Celebrity had chosen ... so double check when you board.

Many times they people walk around the buffet or when you are entering the ship and have specials at the restaurants. U may want to wait unless u are celebrating something special on that day.

The packages now allow you to go to any of the specialty restaurants you choose .... it no longer has to be one of each (if that was your question).

They do kind of insist on making that one reservation for you on the first night and it will most likely be the Tuscan. I have read people were successful at making that reservation for the second night and at the restaurant of their choosing instead of Celebrity assigning it for them. I had done that one night and when I boarded, it was set back to what / when Celebrity had chosen ... so double check when you board.

You can choose to start your package on the second night, and should have no problem changing you dining venue if you go to the maître d' at one of the restaurants and make you request. The later you dine, the better chance you will most likely have.

Why bother, the deal is no different when aboard. There is no advantage in pre booking.

This is not always true. Celebrity just ran a special for 20% off dining, shore excursions, and drink packages. I reserved a nine night dining package on my Equinox sailing for $418 for two.

This is not always true. Celebrity just ran a special for 20% off dining, shore excursions, and drink packages. I reserved a nine night dining package on my Equinox sailing for $418 for two.

They have had some discounts off but to my knowledge they have been on "select" sailings. None of my 5 booking was a "select" sailing, I checked but no luck.