CruiseNext

NancyL2

Do you purchase CruiseNext deposites?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you purchase CruiseNext deposites?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

If you know you definitely want to cruise NCL again in the next 4 years then it is a no brainer. It's like getting $100 off your next cruise (or $250 off if you buy 2 and they let you use both on the same cruise).

Do you purchase CruiseNext deposits. I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase some on my upcoming cruise.

Thanks!

If you will probably be cruising NCL in the next four years it makes good sense to buy a certificate. The $100 obc instantly takes $100 off the $250 price so you'll be getting a $250 deposit credit for only $150. What's to question about a $100 savings?

If you'll be taking more than one cruise in the next four years, then buy more than one. They're transferable through gifting or selling if you can't use after all.

If you will probably be cruising NCL in the next four years it makes good sense to buy a certificate. The $100 obc instantly takes $100 off the $250 price so you'll be getting a $250 deposit credit for only $150. What's to question about a $100 savings?

If you'll be taking more than one cruise in the next four years, then buy more than one. They're transferable through gifting or selling if you can't use after all.

Thanks....did not realize that they are transferable. :)

One thing I learned on my prior cruise is if you going to book a Haven cabin then you can use the 500 certificate as your whole deposit. Not bad consider a haven deposit is much more then that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Thanks, that is good to know....especially since I love the Haven! :)

Last year when they had the double cruise next certificates for all cruises I redeemed 20, for a $125 "gift" from NCL for each one.

I've been using them since they started, probably 15 years ago, so, still a great value for me, especially with me, snagging the last minute give away deals, with the redemption of 5 "single" deals this year, for $625 in my pocket. :)

Last year when they had the double cruise next certificates for all cruises I redeemed 20, for a $125 "gift" from NCL for each one.

I've been using them since they started, probably 15 years ago, so, still a great value for me, especially with me, snagging the last minute give away deals, with the redemption of 5 "single" deals this year, for $625 in my pocket. :)

Wow....now that's a great deal! I'm convinced...will be buying them on my cruise this September. :)

Wondering if you can use them on a cruise that is already booked? Or are they only good for new bookings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did last month. Technically you can not based on the terms of the certificates but the have been allowing it.

Some people have had trouble but I worked with my TA who worked with her NCL rep. I made sure I got it in writing before I left on my cruise just to be safe

I did last month. Technically you can not based on the terms of the certificates but the have been allowing it.

Some people have had trouble but I worked with my TA who worked with her NCL rep. I made sure I got it in writing before I left on my cruise just to be safe

Thanks I'll have to talk to the NCL planner before my next cruise then, unexpectedly taking an NCL cruise in November and I would get a couple of certificates if I can apply them to my 2019 cruise.

Wondering if you can use them on a cruise that is already booked? Or are they only good for new bookings?

I just paid off my Halloween cruise. I had put down a cash deposit originally so I applied a cruise next certificate to the booking then paid the balance just last week. No issue. I have even paid in full and then added a certificate and they credited my credit card

Sent from my iPhone using Forums