Getting to Miami cruise port

We are flying into Fll for a cruise leaving out of Miami. Staying the night in Ft Lauderdale and wondering what would be the easiest way to get to the Miami cruise port in the morning. We were thinking of renting a car. Are there any car rentals near the port that would shuttle us to the ship after we drop off the car? Or does someone have a better idea?

Thanks for any info!

We are flying into Fll for a cruise leaving out of Miami. Staying the night in Ft Lauderdale and wondering what would be the easiest way to get to the Miami cruise port in the morning. We were thinking of renting a car. Are there any car rentals near the port that would shuttle us to the ship after we drop off the car? Or does someone have a better idea?

Thanks for any info!

Also check out the Florida Departures forum for more ideas: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495.

Thanks for any info!

SAS Transportation, great service $15 per person, if your party is more than 6 it is $12 per person. We used this service many times. Make reservations, call once you get out of baggage claim/or customs

ridesas.com

SAS Transportation, great service $15 per person, if your party is more than 6 it is $12 per person. We used this service many times. Make reservations, call once you get out of baggage claim/or customs

ridesas.com

they don 't need sas if they are staying in Ft Lauderdale

Thanks for any info!

I would not stay in Ft Lauderadle the night. I would use SAS from FLL and stay at a Miami hotel over night and taxi to port the next day. You can use SAS for the return to FLL from the Miami port

An uber car runs around $30 - $35.

I second this. I frequently head down to S FL for meetings and because the evening sort usually involve drinking, use Uber to bounce between Miami and FLL.

It's easy, cheap, and there are a ton of drivers.

You should have no trouble getting a ride. If you have lots of luggage, just do an Uber XL. A bit more expensive but still cheaper than a taxi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are 4 of us and we found a great deal with Budget, which I do believe has a return right next to Avis and they will also shuttle you to the port. I think we will go with Budget.

large enough vehicle for 4 plus luggage?

Free parking at hotel?

There are 4 of us and we found a great deal with Budget, which I do believe has a return right next to Avis and they will also shuttle you to the port. I think we will go with Budget.

we have used Budget at least 3 times when cruising out of Miami. Never a problem.

Bill