Question about the turnaround day on a B2B (Adventure of the Seas)

Hi,

I have tour planned for 1pm on the disembark/embark day in San Juan. I think the taxi ride is about 20 minutes from the pier. For people who have done the disembark/embark on a B2B on Adventure, do you think we will have any trouble meeting this time? I guess my question is - what time do they usually do the 'paperwork' on that day?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have tour planned for 1pm on the disembark/embark day in San Juan. I think the taxi ride is about 20 minutes from the pier. For people who have done the disembark/embark on a B2B on Adventure, do you think we will have any trouble meeting this time? I guess my question is - what time do they usually do the 'paperwork' on that day?

Thanks!

You can leave the ship with the self-assist people if you like. You are given your SeaPass cards for the second cruise on the night before changeover day.

No, I don't think you will have any problems. They are usually complete by 11:00 - 11:30. We had a couple hundred once and while it crowded they still got everyone on board on time.

.While we haven't done this option, my experience has been that that offer an option to skip their process. They give you the passes and you can come back when you are ready. If you were worried (and I don't think you should be) you could just skip the process.

We did the b2b in January. I thought we got our new sea pass cards on turnaround morning. All finished by 11 am. There was information provided the day before. When you do your checkin make sure you indicating continuing where they ask transportation info for both departure from first cruise and arrival for the 2nd cruise. We also confirmed our status with guest services.

We did the b2b in January. I thought we got our new sea pass cards on turnaround morning. All finished by 11 am. There was information provided the day before. When you do your checkin make sure you indicating continuing where they ask transportation info for both departure from first cruise and arrival for the 2nd cruise. We also confirmed our status with guest services.

If someone wants to get off the ship as early as possible on turnaround day, I would visit Guest Services early in the first cruise and confirm they will issue new SeaPass cards the night before.

Do you mean checkin in at the pier or when I filled in the stuff online? Because I don't remember any 'continue' option online.

Thanks

Do you mean checkin in at the pier or when I filled in the stuff online? Because I don't remember any 'continue' option online.

Thanks

During the online check-in, you can choose the "consecutive cruiser" option.

Just wanted to thank you and Bob for pointing this out to me. I completely missed this option while doing online checkin! I think I just saved myself some hassle. Probably not the end of the world if I didn't catch it but still, I'm appreciative you alerted me to this.

Just wanted to thank you and Bob for pointing this out to me. I completely missed this option while doing online checkin! I think I just saved myself some hassle. Probably not the end of the world if I didn't catch it but still, I'm appreciative you alerted me to this.

It's still a good idea to visit Guest Services early during the first cruise and confirm with them that you are on the B2B list.

On turnaround day you can get off anytime after about 7 (with the walk-offs). Then can get back on anytime after boarding starts. If you go with the B2B group it will be around 10 or so to get off and back on. In our case we were in the same cabin and had the same card for both weeks. If not, you can pick up the new cards the night before or around 9 that day (it varies). They may or may not have a lunch for B2B people. They will have a meeting a few days before the end of the cruise that introduces staff and provides some details. You will also get a paper describing the process.

If you are NOT getting off with the group it is a good idea to let the staff know at the meeting so they are not looking for you. And do confirm you are on the B2B list with Guest Services.

You can leave the ship with the self-assist people if you like. You are given your SeaPass cards for the second cruise on the night before changeover day.
When did this change? Have always gotten my seapass card the day of never the night before????

When did this change? Have always gotten my seapass card the day of never the night before????

Can't tell you when it changed, but the last time we cruised on Adventure, the new SeaPass cards were in our stateroom after dinner.

One caveat. if your stateroom is changing, they may hold off giving you the cards until changeover day, as your new card would be able to open someone else's stateroom on that last evening.

With a 1 p.m. tour I would suggest waiting with the B2B folks in the Imperial Lounge.

They have the immigration officers come on the ship , so for those staying on board it is a very easy procedure. At the latest it will be 11:30 a.m.

In the envelope they give you with your new sea pass card they also include an In Transit Card.

When you re-board the ship just show them the card to avoid any lines to get on the ship, though lines are relatively rare on the Adventure.

Since you are already pinged in as being on the ship at the Imperial Lounge, you can just go about the ship like you never left.