Peppern

balf

I think someone said his father had been taken ill.

Fabulous photos. Thanks for the link. Looks like he got himself a Grills suite. Is it a Queens or Princess?

Looks like a Queens Grill to me. Similar to the one we did. We had teak furniture on our balcny(a few years back) seem they switched to a "plastic" lounger now.

Thank you balf, Pennbank, Ray66, keithm, Host Hattie and Salacia :)

Sorry. please forgive my absence; since returning from the most wonderful cruise on QM2, my time has not been my own, there were a couple of times when we thought he didn't have the strength to pull through. But thankfully he has, and is almost back to his old self, bar a few remaining issues.

I am very sorry, I've missed reading the great threads and posts here; I've got a lot of catching up to do!

I am adding more photos taken on the cruise every day, it will take some time to sort, edit, caption and post them all :eek: .

I posted some small size photos some time ago, but am busy replacing these with larger examples, and adding many more shots as I go.

Thank you again, it is wonderful to be back! :)

Welcome back, Pepper!

Good to see him back. Was getting a bit worried. Salacia, I was wondering what happened to JimsGirl. I knew about her stroke. I knew she was posting for a while, but haven't seen anything in a long time.

Good to see him back. Was getting a bit worried. Salacia, I was wondering what happened to JimsGirl. I knew about her stroke. I knew she was posting for a while, but haven't seen anything in a long time.

Jimsgirl posted on here a couple of weeks ago.

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2450827&page=2

Other people gone AWOL:

Cruachan

Cap'npugwash

Other people gone AWOL:

Cruachan

Cap'npugwash

Think Cap'npugwash has found love and moved from Surrey UK to Canada, although that should not stop posting, perhaps not sailing so often.

Think Cap'npugwash has found love and moved from Surrey UK to Canada, although that should not stop posting, perhaps not sailing so often.

No, he still resides in his new Surrey home and still reads the posts on this site.

He does enjoy his (frequent) holidays on both Cunard and MSC.

Stewart

Other people gone AWOL:

Cruachan

Cap'npugwash

Good to see she's still out there. Richard & I had the great pleasure of enjoying her company on the QM2 in Nov.2010. Haven't seen anything from "WhiteMarsh" in quite a spell.

Good to see she's still out there. Richard & I had the great pleasure of enjoying her company on the QM2 in Nov.2010. Haven't seen anything from "WhiteMarsh" in quite a spell.

Yes, The Remarkable Mrs.Jimsgirl is enjoying life in Florida. I can't imagine what strength she must have to have preserved through the years of wars and tribulations...all I can say is she must know the secret to surviving and thriving. I hope Lynn shares (I could really use good advice from a wise woman).

Cheers,

Salacia

Seeing these names - Pepperrn, Cruachan, Whitemarsh etc. - brings to mind the wonderful Fashion Police thread of a few years back. Titled "Live from Queen Victoria (V135N), I hope the link below works for those interested:

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1917553

I actually kept a copy of it which I reread every so often.

Sekhmet, this is driving me mad. I remember this thread. I remember decoding Cruachan's secret message, and I know I made reference to it in my reply. Now I can't decode it. I have found a good google site but I can't work out the name of the French cartographer.

• 2 weeks later...