Peppern

balf

pepperrn,

Wonderful photos as always. Thanks.

Sekhmet, this is driving me mad. I remember this thread. I remember decoding Cruachan's secret message, and I know I made reference to it in my reply. Now I can't decode it. I have found a good google site but I can't work out the name of the French cartographer.

fantasy51,

I'm getting to this thread a bit late, but if you haven't found it yet, I believe the name of the French cryptographer you are looking for is Vigenere.

Regards,

John

fantasy51,

I'm getting to this thread a bit late, but if you haven't found it yet, I believe the name of the French cryptographer you are looking for is Vigenere.

Regards,

John

Thank you so much, Bluemarble. After googling 'cryptographers' so many times, I'm not sure how I came to write it as 'cartographers'. (embarrassed grin)

With your help, I have once again decrypted Cruachan's message.

helpq ueenv ictor iahas beenh ijack edbyd ressc odede niers andia mbein gheld priso nerin mycab inand amonl yperm itted onebr eakfa stper dayag entde adcat hasgo neove rtoth edark sidea ndiha venob ackup

Thank you so much, Bluemarble. After googling 'cryptographers' so many times, I'm not sure how I came to write it as 'cartographers'. (embarrassed grin)

helpq ueenv ictor iahas beenh ijack edbyd ressc odede niers andia mbein gheld priso nerin mycab inand amonl yperm itted onebr eakfa stper dayag entde adcat hasgo neove rtoth edark sidea ndiha venob ackup

Thanks fantasy ! Now I understand...."help queen Victoria has been hijacked by dress code deniers and I am being held prisoner in my cabin and am only permitted one breakfast per day agent dead cat has gone over to the dark side and I have no backup." I miss Cruachan (Jimmy 3 breakfasts) & the Dead Cat & Mary - great sense of humour each of them has :D

I haven't been online here for a while. Glad to hear the regulars are all doing well. Pepper: terrific photos as always!

Now if only I could get back on the high seas...

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can read this without any help.😄 I am dyslexic. So it is clear to me . It reads.

"Help Queen Victoria has been hijacked by dress code deniers and I am been held prisoner in my cabin and am only permitted one breakfast per day agent adcat has gone over the dark side and I have no backup"

Thanks fantasy ! Now I understand...."help queen Victoria has been hijacked by dress code deniers and I am being held prisoner in my cabin and am only permitted one breakfast per day agent dead cat has gone over to the dark side and I have no backup." I miss Cruachan (Jimmy 3 breakfasts) & the Dead Cat & Mary - great sense of humour each of them has :D

Oh, sorry I just posted above and had not read your reply, but It is about the same. I can read mumbo jumbo being dyslexic.

I remember well the fashion police and had the pleasure of sailing on QE with Whitemarsh and his friend another fashion police member, Louise.

It was a fun thread and meeting Whitemarsh, I was surprised how different he is in real life.

Nice fun people.

I always enjoy your reports Salacia thank you for sharing. Happy cruising.

Edited by maggiemou
typo

Want to pile on here. We have our first Cunard trip plannned in May 2018 (a westbound crossing, of course!) and pepperrn was a main instigator to us booking.

Your photos hooked us! If you could join that cruise I'd buy you a drink every day. :)

Wonderful pepperrn, thank you so much for sharing. Very nice indeed. I wish you well and many more cruises.
Thank you maggiemou, glad you enjoyed the photos.

I wish you good health and happiness, and many more sailings :)

Want to pile on here. We have our first Cunard trip plannned in May 2018 (a westbound crossing, of course!) and pepperrn was a main instigator to us booking. Your photos hooked us! If you could join that cruise I'd buy you a drink every day.
:o Wow sppunk, what a compliment! :o . Thank you, thank you. Very pleased if the photos helped!

I hope you book, and really enjoy that May '18 westbound crossing on QM2. I'm back on QE a couple of months before (down under :cool: ), but if I can make the Commodore Club on QM2 in May, I'll toast your good health and buy you the drinks! :) .

Thank you again, I'm sure QM2 will work her magic and you'll never forget your crossing on the world's only liner.

:o Wow sppunk, what a compliment! :o . Thank you, thank you. Very pleased if the photos helped!

I hope you book, and really enjoy that May '18 westbound crossing on QM2. I'm back on QE a couple of months before (down under :cool: ), but if I can make the Commodore Club on QM2 in May, I'll toast your good health and buy you the drinks! :) .

Thank you again, I'm sure QM2 will work her magic and you'll never forget your crossing on the world's only liner.

May 10, 2018, in a deck 5 sheltered balcony. Booked a few months ago.

Can. Not. Wait!