Qsine Eclipse question

Minnie29

This will be our first cruise with Celebrity on the Eclipse and we are interested in the specialty restaurant Qsine.

Don't really want to spend $45 per person which I believe is the price.

Any tips for getting a discount to lease and what realistically should we be paying?

Many thanks

:p

Most nights you could try to "negotiate" a discount with the Maitre D', but we usually are able to get 2 for 1 on the 1st night onboard.

It usually depends on how well the restaurant is selling for each particular night. The discount could be anywhere from 20%-50%

We ate there with a group of 10 on the Summit in July with 50% off and every time we ran into the Maitre D' around the ship, he offered us the same deal to come back another night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As mentioned, prices are based on supply and demand. On the first night, 20-50%. After that, 0 to 20% based on our experiences. Be advised that the times may not be "prime" times for dining for you.

While we have enjoyed some good meals in Qsine (if we avoid any thing fried) I also don't think it is worth $45 per person. We have frequently been offered a 30% discount by the staff folks approaching passengers in the Ocean View during the late breakfast/lunch time frame.