Princess Cruises $99 All-Inclusive Photo Package??

jvanwest1964

We're taking our next cruise aboard the Grand Princess in December. Does anyone know of a code where they have the photo package for $99 vs. $199? I can't seem to find it anywhere and having done this on the Alaskan cruise, we'd like to do it again for Mexico.

Thanks in Advance

We're taking our next cruise aboard the Grand Princess in December. Does anyone know of a code where they have the photo package for $99 vs. $199? I can't seem to find it anywhere and having done this on the Alaskan cruise, we'd like to do it again for Mexico.

Thanks in Advance

There is no code. If it's available it shows on your personalizer online for purchase under onboard purchase/photography. Seems it was an offer that is no longer available now.

I am waiting for it too for our Sept cruise.

Here is a current thread on it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2526962

Thanks in Advance

It's just when the promotion is out, you will see the price for $99 instead of $199, which is still cheaper than on board for $249?? I purchased it for 2 cruises. We've not taken the second. On cruises I usually find about 3 or so photos that I really like and find worth purchasing. The same held true WITH the package. There are a lot of blah shots, but every once in a while there's a good one. I ended up with quite a few photos. If you are really interested in getting nice photos done, their Platinum Studio appears to do a really nice job. We haven't done it, but have seen some (friends) that came out beautifully.

It's just when the promotion is out, you will see the price for $99 instead of $199, which is still cheaper than on board for $249?? I purchased it for 2 cruises. We've not taken the second. On cruises I usually find about 3 or so photos that I really like and find worth purchasing. The same held true WITH the package. There are a lot of blah shots, but every once in a while there's a good one. I ended up with quite a few photos. If you are really interested in getting nice photos done, their Platinum Studio appears to do a really nice job. We haven't done it, but have seen some (friends) that came out beautifully.

I have not seen any all inclusive photo option offer on our upcoming cruise on the Royal next month.

On our Ruby cruise last April there was a $99 all inclusive one.

I have not seen any all inclusive photo option offer on our upcoming cruise on the Royal next month.

On our Ruby cruise last April there was a $99 all inclusive one.

I think I paid for both earlier this year. Have not seen the promotion available on any of my current bookings (as a new $99 option). I have it for my December cruise. Used it on Royal and will use on Grand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had it before with my grandkids for posed shots. It was a photo session at the studio in the upper deck. It was pricey but came out nice. We paid almost $700 for the black & white (our choice) photos on prints and CD.

I just got off the Grand. Thanks to CC I bought it at the sale price of $99. Since I had two cabins I bought two packages. Once on board I asked if I needed both or just the one since we were one family in both cabins. They told me I DID need two packages. Regardless, I got my money's worth. I told my grandkids. Any time you see a photographer get a picture. We even did a girl's PJ party with teddy bears. It was fun. I came away with about an inch in photos. They lost money on me.

I just got off the Grand. Thanks to CC I bought it at the sale price of $99. Since I had two cabins I bought two packages. Once on board I asked if I needed both or just the one since we were one family in both cabins. They told me I DID need two packages. Regardless, I got my money's worth. I told my grandkids. Any time you see a photographer get a picture. We even did a girl's PJ party with teddy bears. It was fun. I came away with about an inch in photos. They lost money on me.

It just goes to show how much money they make charging $20 each. :cool:

It's been so many years since we've even looked the photo prices I don't even know what they're now charging. :rolleyes:

The last time we bought one they were $6.

Wow $6.00 good deal :). That's when they were fighting wars with Spears :D :D.

Tony|

We were able to take advantage of this $99 promo on our south east Asia cruise in March. The photographers were fantastic. We have more than an inch of photos.

We had several formal nights and took advantage of all the venues set up for those nights, they also had many fun nights with props. We had many different outfits packed for dinner.......so we have quite a collection of 8X10's with no repeat outfits.

Also take advantage of the different ports as they set up shop with locals and costumes. You will get a 5 X7 with date and port city for great memories.

Thanks in Advance

There is no code and usually not a lot of advertisement on this. I found out through the Princess roll call I belong to. Someone gave us a heads up. I got the $199 package for $99.00 You just have to keep checking the Onboard Reservations section of your booking for any pre-cruise sales under photography. I got mine in January of this year for our October, 2017 cruise.

I grabbed the $99 deal for an upcoming cruise also. If I remember correctly, it came out in late February or early March. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will come out again next February (or earlier), and I can grab it for the following year.

I would not expect to see this great price offered again except maybe on very short cruises.

It was offered when Princess was introducing the concept of an all inclusive photo package and they were experimenting with pricing to determine what would be good pricing that would result in the most profit.

• 1 month later...
We had it before with my grandkids for posed shots. It was a photo session at the studio in the upper deck. It was pricey but came out nice. We paid almost $700 for the black & white (our choice) photos on prints and CD.

We thought about doing a session on a cruise last month but didn't go for it. What did you get for $700? How many prints?

We thought about doing a session on a cruise last month but didn't go for it. What did you get for $700? How many prints?

That’s different then getting the All photo package.

The Platinum Studio portraits are like going to a studio for portraits. I’ve heard they come out beautifully and I think it’s expensive

That’s different then getting the All photo package.

The Platinum Studio portraits are like going to a studio for portraits. I’ve heard they come out beautifully and I think it’s expensive

This special shows up in my cruise personalized for the platinum package:

Purchase $250 USD in Platinum Studio Onboard Credit and we will give you $450 USD to use towards the Platinum Studio. That's $200 USD FREE to spend onboard on a premium photography experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah I know it's different. We had the all inclusive package on the last cruise we did so we turned down the platinum studio sitting. I was just wondering what they got for $700

This special shows up in my cruise personalized for the platinum package:

Purchase $250 USD in Platinum Studio Onboard Credit and we will give you $450 USD to use towards the Platinum Studio. That's $200 USD FREE to spend onboard on a premium photography experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now that I might be willing to try that on a family cruise...., however, everyone who has done it seems to say they spend about $800-1000 though and I don’t want to spend that much

Yeah I know it's different. We had the all inclusive package on the last cruise we did so we turned down the platinum studio sitting. I was just wondering what they got for $700

I think it’s about 10 photos??? It’s a guess. I recall seeing a couple of posts (different people) commenting on it last year