RCI

Recent Profile Visitors

8,665 profile views

little britain's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (5/15)

• "Live from...." Rare

Recent Badges

1. Have just come over on the transatlantic and had no issues with MTD at all. Walked up to the desk and were seated within a minute every time we went. Only on the first night did I see a queue.
  2. It took the police 20 minutes to arrive in an international airport 🤷‍♀️
  3. My handbag (purse) was stolen after we had checked in our cases. We were still land side. - an Algerian youth distracted us whilst his accomplice stole my brand new bag containing both passports, credit cards, cash, spectacles, etc. So hang on to your possessions- although my friend had her new iPhone stolen in the airport terminal too on another occasion
  4. We are b2b in Yokohama so an ideal time to get the laundry done! Assuming B2B formalities are quick (🤷‍♀️) has anyone used a coin operated laundry in Yokohama they can recommend?
  5. It depends if you have a Formica countertop or not 🤷‍♀️
  6. When your online check in opens 45 days out you pick your Arrival Appointment time. Earliest is around 10.30/11 for those who want to rush on. Last is about 90 mins before sailing time. New AB parking 🅿️ discount code PARK2024 brings price down to £112.50 If cruise is in June hasn’t check in already opened??
  7. Thanks for asking. It still weighs on my mind a lot for my stupidity. We submitted the insurance claim of over £2200 for that one second of taking my eye off the bag 🤦‍♀️
  8. Need pics of the Sandro handbag please??! Glad to see you’re keeping hydrated with Aperol Spritzes!! 😋
  9. Sadly, it is being reported that Captain James has passed. Smooth seas Captain; RIP
  10. The block will be left on your bed during the cruise. If concerned it’s worth swinging past the LA early in the cruise to check you are on the list to receive it.
  11. I’ve matched to DBE but I don’t seem to have a membership number?? It also says my DBE match is good for 2024. Does that mean if I book another VV cruise in 2025 I won’t get DBE??
  12. So they haven’t replaced the blue saggy sofas in the cabins. Wonder if the threadbare furniture in Colony Club has been updated. Thanks for the very clear pic of the d7 extended balconies… have one of those next year 👍
  13. You have 14 points. Your wife has 14 points. Child 1 has 14 points. Child 2 has 14 points. No one is “out” any points.
  14. My US TA had this on his site 2 days ago. Nice prices. $1159 for a balcony before C&A discount.