Ourusualbeach

Members
About Me

• Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Rccl
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ourusualbeach's Achievements

40,000+ Club

40,000+ Club (13/20)

1. Depends on what the OBC was from as to whether it will be protected but most should be
  2. While you could easily give the tickets to your nieces I would be more concerned about Royal allowing you to double book an excursion for the same time
  3. That is not Wonderland. It is Wonderland by Dadong which is only on Spectrum. There is no surcharge for Wonderland
  4. Definitely not just Icon. Sailed on the Anthem at the end of april and it was a daily occurance.
  5. Yes it is included. No set answer as to when dining becomes available.
  6. Send an e mail to mbayley@rccl.com. Guest services should have cancelled it for you instead of going back to the spa manager. Make sure to let them know you were cancelling it 4 days in advance
  7. Just a guess but I don't think he will set foot in the dining room.
  8. 48 hours prior to the time of the massage (should be the same as a shore excursion). Go to guest services instead of the spa.
  9. $14 before tax. Covers pretty much everything except very top shelf spirits. No limit on number of drinks
  10. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I remember you asking questions about it prior to your cruise
  11. Can you post here once they announce the 2025 itinerary. Supposed to be at 11am on Tuesday
  12. It means it is for 2 guests at most and it is located either forward or the forward elevators or aft of the aft elevators. 2 or 4 and a letter ignify up to 2 guests 1, 3 or 5 signify more than 2 guests 1 and 2 signify midship 3, 4 or 5 are forward or aft
  13. That would be great if they did. Did they fix the website as well so you know what you are getting?
  14. There are 2 different types of guaranteed balcony rooms. There are guaranteed oceanview and guaranteed neighbourhood. On the consumer site Royal does not distinguish between the 2 and they do not even show you on your invoice as they both just say guaranteed balcony when in fact there are 2 codes XN and XB.
  15. TA's can do holds up to 30 days and it can tales months after that for them to drop from the app