Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community


  • Content Count

  • Joined

Everything posted by Elorac123

  1. Can’t see either happening but don’t mind being wrong. Cheers Carole
  2. According to post I replied to although did look for further info but couldn’t find anything Cheers Carole
  3. So I definitely won’t be sailing the Northern Explorer in March,good to know, maybe will look at flying to Tassie seeing as borders are open between Qld. Cheers Carole Cheers Carole
  4. A lot of people have rushed in and booked these Worldies on Sea Princess next May and Coral in May 2022, without knowing what policies will be implemented covid safety wise, thus impacting on the quality, value for their money and enjoyment of their cruise. That disturbs me.d 12 minutes ago by NSWP I booked with FCD so no loss, hopefully by Payment time things should be clearer Cheers Carole
  5. Yes that’s the one ended up calling my TA as we like a inside and the Coral doesn’t have that many insides and didn’t want to miss out on a mid ship so all good and now I have a spring in my step and a smile on my face. Cheers Carole
  6. Thanks for sharing that it makes me feel better,I drove round so many times I got vertigo. Cheers Carole
  7. Just looking at the New Zealand in Feb and no matter what deck or category I put in it only comes up with one cabin to choose from. Cheers Carole
  8. We both retired from our full time job at 55 when we bought in to a “Home Park“ We had sold a large home on acreage and we gave our three offsprings money to do with as they wished and it was lovely to see the smiles on their faces. One if them put a new roof on his house. We then told them that was the lot and the only thing they were going to get was from the sale of our now small home. Cheers Carole
  9. Liz I live in Queensland and it happens to be the only state that we can’t buy alcohol in a supermarket ,really annoying so if you visit Oz again Qld is a no go for your tipple in a supermarket. Cheers Carole
  10. That’s the way Rassa, I will probably cancel my March 21 Northern Explorer unless Princess cancel first, my TA knows the cabin I want when the New Zealand Feb 22 is released in a couple of weeks with a couple of FCD so no money spent,(still waiting for out of pocket )hopefully things will be better by then. Cheers Carole
  11. Keep on booking,Princess needs money to pay us Aussies fir our cancelled cruises
  12. Not that I think it will happen but we are supposedly on the Sun for the Northern Explorer in March 21 Cheers Carole
  13. See you have it, my online TA sent me that and I have already pre booked. Cheers Carole
  14. Oh thank you, that’s not as big a hike but to tell you the truth I don’t care how much it is as long as all this COVID business is sorted by then Cheers Carole
  15. New Zealand from Brisbane cost up by $600 yikes ! Cheers Carole
  16. My favourite way for leftover corned beef is to mince it with onions and bind it together with mustard for a sandwich,,other half prefers it with tomato sauce. Cheers Carole
  17. They seem to be doing it all in some kind of order ,not person by person. A lot of people on another platform are asking the same questions so all we can do is wait and hope they don’t go bankrupt. Cheers Carole
  18. Today I called Princess got straight through and was told my case was still open and to be patient !!! What else can I do ? My patience has run out long ago but seems I will have to dig deep for some more,”grimace” 😱😱🛳🛳 Cheers Carole
  19. Okay ,now I am really annoyed As it has been 6 full months since we filled out the form for our out of pocket expenses being for taxi to airport and our fares back to Brisbane from Perth,Also I claimed For our Singapore to Brisbane fares as we could not contact Qantas to change our original flight to a new one I might add I wasted hours on the phone and missed Adelaide altogether in a travel agents so not able to see much. I have made several calls, emails and last contact was 6 weeks ago when they asked me to supply proof of cancelation of the Singapore Brisbane flight and also the refusal of insurance to pay out the fare (I didn’t bother with insurance claim as was told due to COVID-19 it would not be considered) So 6 weeks ago I told them exactly that and supplied my proof of cancelation (which was in fact the whole fare ) and have heard nothing since. I believe I have been more than patient and wondering if anyone else is still waiting for out of pocket expenses or can give any advice as how to contact a Princess higher management. Cheers Carole
  • Create New...