Freedom OTS Western Menu Order?

Hi All! I have been searching for an hour and can not seem to find a post with current info. I am trying to book my specialty restaurants but would like to book them on nights when we are not keen on the MDR menu. Can someone confirm the current menu order for Freedom's Western route? Many thanks in advance :) !

You can find a PDF of the Main Dining Room Menu here.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

It's the same one we had last week on Freedom's Western route. I know for sure that Mojo is the first night. I had the Horseradish Crusted Salmon and it was really good.

I'll get the Cruise Compasses out tomorrow. It has the menu theme listed every day.

Edited by Mama24

Well, it seems I was mistaken about the menu theme being in the Compass. Sorry about that. :o

Ours was the same as what floridianny said. :) Formal nights are 2 and 5.

It is in the compass on the inside right column in the middle.ImageUploadedByForums1426355912.516268.jpg.396fe48359cdd202554694b3bfca4b0d.jpg

I took a pic because it is our dogs name, and it was like we didn't miss her enough they had to rub it in LOL.

Hi Mama24 - Will you still post the compass please?

We will be on Freedom western itinerary March 29th and have been hopeing someone will post the compass!

~Rouque

Edited by Rouque

Hi Mama24 - Will you still post the compass please?

We will be on Freedom western itinerary March 29th and have been hopeing someone will post the compass!

~Rouque

I am challenged technically. I don't have a scanner. I did take pics with my iPad and emailed them to someone else. If you don't get them and that would be good enough email me. It's my user name @aol.com I only took them of the inside pages with the schedules, they wanted to know what movies were playing. We were on the March 1 sailing.

Karin

• 2 months later...
We were on Freedom this past August on Western itinerary. The order of the menus was:

Day 1-Mojo

Day 2-Saffron

Day 3-Shiitake

Day4- Pimiento

Day 5- Jasmine

Day 6- Basil

Day 7- Pomodoro

Thanks -- we sail on the ship on Aug. 30, 2015 for a western.

We were on Freedom this past August on Western itinerary. The order of the menus was:

Day 1-Mojo

Day 2-Saffron

Day 3-Shiitake

Day4- Pimiento

Day 5- Jasmine

Day 6- Basil

Day 7- Pomodoro

Is this the same on all ships? I am on the Jewel and wondered if our 7 day will be this same order.

Is this the same on all ships? I am on the Jewel and wondered if our 7 day will be this same order.

Not the same on all ships. Even the same ship changes the order based on itinerary.

Day 1-Mojo

Day 2-Saffron

Day 3-Shiitake

Day4- Pimiento

Day 5- Jasmine

Day 6- Basil

Day 7- Pomodoro

This may seem to be a silly question to some but what is the significance of these names in relation to the menus? Haven't sailed RCL in 4 years and don't remember this. Thanks.

Thanks to whoever posted the menu. We, too, haven't sailed RCCL for a number of years. I was recently diagnosed with diabetes, I just have to watch my diet & exercise at this point. Hopefully, I stay with thus management plan.:)

Do the menu's list carbs & fats etc?

Thanks so much,

:rolleyes:Bobbi

Thanks to whoever posted the menu. We, too, haven't sailed RCCL for a number of years. I was recently diagnosed with diabetes, I just have to watch my diet & exercise at this point. Hopefully, I stay with thus management plan.:)

Thanks so much,

I've not seen any nutritional listings on the menu. However, I believe there are symbols for characteristics like gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian, and vitality (lighter and healthier).

You might consider contacting the Special Needs department to arrange meals: [noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse].

So how does one find out which menus and what order they will be in for a particular ship?

I would think the vast majority of people are comfortable with being surprised.

Those that need to know pre-cruise would have to look for a review of the same exact itinerary on the same exact ship. A query in a recent roll call might also yield some info.

I would think the vast majority of people are comfortable with being surprised.

Those that need to know pre-cruise would have to look for a review of the same exact itinerary on the same exact ship. A query in a recent roll call might also yield some info.

You might be correct. But for those of us who would like to partake of a specialty restaurant and book ahead so as to ensure getting the dining time we want, knowing what is going to be served on which nights in the MDR would help us immensely in deciding which night we wish to go to said specialty restaurant. I for one would hate to pick the one and only lobster night in the MDR to go somewhere else.

Might this be the same menu for Liberty since it's the same class? Are formal nights on the 7-day western always 2 and 5? That would probably be enough information to know since those are the nights that we know we don't want to miss the MDR.

Thanks so much,

I believe you can also speak with the Matre D after boarding and ask to meet with the chef to work out your special diet needs. Hubby has diabetes type 2 and chooses lots of fish, veggies, and sugar free desserts. The extra walking on the ship helps too. I second the idea of calling the Special Needs dept in advance. Enjoy your cruise. Don't let this new diagnosis spoil it.

You might be correct. But for those of us who would like to partake of a specialty restaurant and book ahead so as to ensure getting the dining time we want, knowing what is going to be served on which nights in the MDR would help us immensely in deciding which night we wish to go to said specialty restaurant. I for one would hate to pick the one and only lobster night in the MDR to go somewhere else.

You read my mind! That's why I was asking so to not miss the lobster!:D

I'll have to investigate a little further with the itinerary and ship search.