Laundry on Oasis

I'm flying into Orlando and I'm debating just bringing my carry on.

Is there laundry services on the Oasis and how much does it cost? I doubt I'll use it with 3 days at sea where I will live in my swim suit but just in case I spill on my dresses or something.

I'm flying into Orlando and I'm debating just bringing my carry on.

Is there laundry services on the Oasis and how much does it cost? I doubt I'll use it with 3 days at sea where I will live in my swim suit but just in case I spill on my dresses or something.

Attached to this post is the most recent price list I can find:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39709978&postcount=3813

There is also a $30 wash & fold bag available for things like underwear, socks, short, t-shirts, etc. Ask your stateroom attendant about the bag.

Attached to this post is the most recent price list I can find:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39709978&postcount=3813

There is also a $30 wash & fold bag available for things like underwear, socks, short, t-shirts, etc. Ask your stateroom attendant about the bag.

how big is this wash and fold bag? I would pay that to do a regular load but not if its only going to fit a few things.

We did the $30 laundry deal. Just so you know, depending on when you give it to your cabin attendant , it may take a day and a half to have it returned. Essentially, the earlier you give it to the attendent in the day, the earlier you will receive the back.

how big is this wash and fold bag? I would pay that to do a regular load but not if its only going to fit a few things.

I'll have to measure it someday, but you can get a surprising amount clothing in it if you rollup the items. It's not unusual for us to get a bunch of underware and socks, maybe 6 t-shirts, 3-4 pairs of shorts.

The stateroom attendant will give you the bag in advance, so you can decide if it's worth $30 to you. I would not put anything delicate in the bag.

• 3 weeks later...