4 to a cabin

Twice. Two twin beds, a pullman and a pull out sofa bed. The pullman and the sofa bed are put away by the steward during the day and there's plenty of room. At turn down time the pullman is unfolded from the wall and the sofa bed is unfolded halfway. Once it's unfolded all of the way it blocks the way to the bathroom and the door, so one must step on it to get to either. This was on the Sky.

Here is a picture of an inside on a Jewel class NCL ship with all 4 beds deployed. Wall to wall bed on the floor plus the pullman berth above.

One might hope the bunker does not roll over in their sleep, nor needs to find the head in the middle of the night.

If you had 4 college age guys in the room, my oh my!

One might hope the bunker does not roll over in their sleep, nor needs to find the head in the middle of the night.

If you had 4 college age guys in the room, my oh my!

Actually the bunker has the easiest way out to the bathroom. They can climb down the bottom of their bed and be gone. Everyone else has to crawl under or over stuff/people to get out. We had 4 grown woman in an inside for a one night CTN. Wouldn't want to try it for any longer!:D:eek::rolleyes:

Here is a picture of an inside on a Jewel class NCL ship with all 4 beds deployed. Wall to wall bed on the floor plus the pullman berth above.

This was also our setup in an outside on the Dawn. We had 4 and it was tight to say the least.

It was very tight for two of us on Dawn. Very tight .. and we are used to insides for 3...

It's not only space for passengers... space for clothes is lacking, and we are not overpackers by any means.

2211610190107231099S600x600Q85.jpg

2426079820107231099S600x600Q85.jpg

2460069550107231099S600x600Q85.jpg

There are 4 shelves, one of which is partially available because of safe. Plus some hangers.

Maybe cabins for 4 are slightly larger.. this was for 3 and only two of us. It took us some time to learn how avoid bumping into each other. :D

If 4 of us had to be in this cabin we would pack very, very light.

We did it ONCE. 3 adults and a petite teenager. It was wall to wall bed along with one bunk. (The Star). It is do-able if you're trying to be on a budget, and get along well. :)

I had always said I could do anything as long as we were going on a cruise - I didn't care about the sleeping arrangements. But I changed my mind after that.

We have since moved on to the suite life. :D

But, as I said, truthfully, it's do-able.

Have fun!

We did it ONCE. 3 adults and a petite teenager. It was wall to wall bed along with one bunk. (The Star). It is do-able if you're trying to be on a budget, and get along well. :)

I had always said I could do anything as long as we were going on a cruise - I didn't care about the sleeping arrangements. But I changed my mind after that.

Have fun!

OH! I'm not thinking about doing it! I was "shocked" to see they were rated four to a cabin. I can see The Hangover 3 take place in one of these room.:eek:

Have fun!

My thoughts exactly.

Archived