CCL shareholder benefit request form?

cruiselovers20

hello,

We have been sending the CCL shareholder benefit requests via email and appropriate attachment. I believe someone had mentioned a while back that there was a Princess form to complete (a new process?).

Can someone tell us where do we find such form? We looked thru Princess website and found nothing.

thanks!

If you are using the form that says SHARHOLDER, the phone number is incorrect. There is a correct form out there with the spelling of shareholder correct and that one has the correct fax number too. Sorry, but I printed the good form and forgot where to direct you to find it. However, use this one, but change the last four digits on the fax number to 0180 instead of 1394. 1394 is now being used exclusively for military credit.

If you are using the form that says SHARHOLDER, the phone number is incorrect. There is a correct form out there with the spelling of shareholder correct and that one has the correct fax number too. Sorry, but I printed the good form and forgot where to direct you to find it. However, use this one, but change the last four digits on the fax number to 0180 instead of 1394. 1394 is now being used exclusively for military credit.

Thanks for that update Pia.

See you on the water,

Rex

Princess sent this form to me the other day and I would love to share it with you but I don't know how to copy it. Normally, I just copy and paste the address but this is a pdf file and it doesn't seem to paste. If you could tell me what to do, I'll be happy to send it to you.

Princess did mention that they are currently 9 days behind in posting these credits to reservations - worth waiting for IMHO! :)

Elaine

They must be asleep at the wheel. I mailed in the appropriate form and documentation over a month ago and didn't hear anything. E-mailed copies over a week ago and haven't received acknowledgement and/or credit. Is this normal?

Try faxing. Are you booked directly with Princess. If you have a TA, notification goes to the TA and not to you.

You may not need the form. I applied for shareholders OBC last week,and because my shares are held in a nominee account and I don't have the share certificate, I emailed a copy of my brokers statement to them and got the OBC confirmed within three days.

You may not need the form. I applied for shareholders OBC last week,and because my shares are held in a nominee account and I don't have the share certificate, I emailed a copy of my brokers statement to them and got the OBC confirmed within three days.

You have never needed the share certificate, only proof of ownership.

Yes I know. What I was pointing out was that you may not need the form to apply for the OBC.

You never needed a form and in fact there was none, when Liza was handling it all alone. Now that she's no longer in the picture, there must be a reason why they want you to use it. Just as easy and this way all submissions look the same.

Thanks for all this info.

If anyone is able to add a link to the correct form and FAX #, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I've been trying to locate the link with the correct form and phone number, but alas.........cannot. Call Princess and they will send you the link to download and print. The correct shareholder fax number is: 661-753-0180

Princess sent this form to me the other day and I would love to share it with you but I don't know how to copy it. Normally, I just copy and paste the address but this is a pdf file and it doesn't seem to paste. If you could tell me what to do, I'll be happy to send it to you.

Princess did mention that they are currently 9 days behind in posting these credits to reservations - worth waiting for IMHO! :)

Elaine

Have you tried opening the file then saving it to your hard drive. No need to copy it. Have used this method for quite a number of different things.

Try faxing. Are you booked directly with Princess. If you have a TA, notification goes to the TA and not to you.

Pia I booked this cruise through AMEX- thought cruise personalizer would/should show credit . I will call AMEX and check. In past years I did fax but figured mail should work and certainly e-mail. Thanks for the reply.

Have you tried opening the file then saving it to your hard drive. No need to copy it. Have used this method for quite a number of different things.

I have tried to do that, over and over, but it just will not 'copy and paste'! Yet it does seem to attach to an email. Very frustrating! Sorry not to be of any help!

I think the best suggestion is to call Princess and they will email one to you right away.

Elaine

Pia I booked this cruise through AMEX- thought cruise personalizer would/should show credit . I will call AMEX and check. In past years I did fax but figured mail should work and certainly e-mail. Thanks for the reply.

Booking thru Amex definitely will not show. Call them tomorrow and have them send you a new invoice showing your OBC.

hello,

We have been sending the CCL shareholder benefit requests via email and appropriate attachment. I believe someone had mentioned a while back that there was a Princess form to complete (a new process?).

Can someone tell us where do we find such form? We looked thru Princess website and found nothing. thanks!

Thanks for reminding me. I also sent the info via email 3 weeks ago. No reply. So I called my TA who checked with Princess. They said they had no record of my request and to use the Fax number.:confused:

Archived