boarding time

bronxboy683

You don't get a 'boarding' time - you will chose an arrival time - the time you are allowed to enter the terminal to check in. Now it's 90 days before your cruise you can log into your cruise manager on the Carnival site and that's where you will pick your arrival time. What time you board has a lot of variables, so you can't determine that ahead of time.

You don't get a 'boarding' time - you will chose an arrival time - the time you are allowed to enter the terminal to check in. Now it's 90 days before your cruise you can log into your cruise manager on the Carnival site and that's where you will pick your arrival time. What time you board has a lot of variables, so you can't determine that ahead of time.

Do you need to be paid in full to do online checkin? The final payment due date is after the online checkin date.

You don't have to be paid in full to select your check-in time.

most people will not be paid in full at 90 days before the cruise-- that is when your documents open and you can pick a check in time

How and when does Carnival, tell you your boarding time?

In my limited experience, Carnival tells you when it's time to board via loudspeaker announcements in the terminal, at the moment it's time for you to board. Unless you're in a special class (Diamond, Platimum, FTTF, etc.) it will be by the zone you were assigned when you checked in at your arrival appointment time .

As others have indicated, you can establish your arrival appointment time online within 90 days of departure date.

Today is my 90 days out, but I haven't gotten around to doing the online check in. Am I correct in assuming that since I have a suite, I don't need to be concerned with my check in time.

correct you have priority boarding / check in. You do NOT have instant access to your cabin unless you buy FTTF