Nieuv Amsterdam Neptune Suites

emjayel56

Hi Everyone...

I have been traveling Holland America for years but this past week was the first time I opted for a Neptune Suite and all I can say is WOW!! It was amazing. The perks, the treatment, the cabin... all second to none. I highly recommend it if you have the opportunity to book one. It was great. I loved it so much I booked the same ship and suite for next May --- Alaska Inside Passage. Have a great night.

Maryjo

Oh wow, how nice to see this. I'll be in a Neptune Suite on the NA next week over Thanksgiving, and I'm really excited. I've experienced the Neptune Suites (or previously called Deluxe Veranda Suites) many times on the various ships, and I agree they are wonderful, and the lounge concierges are amazing. I will say, though, that I haven't really become addicted, and I can enjoy a cruise in any cabin category... in all depends how much I want to spend at that particular time.

I think HAL does a great job with the suites. I haven't been on many other lines, but compared with Celebrity and Princess, which do not offer a dedicated lounge with attendant concierge on duty, HAL wins hands down as far as the suite itself and the service provided. (IMHO)

Oh wow, how nice to see this. I'll be in a Neptune Suite on the NA next week over Thanksgiving, and I'm really excited. I've experienced the Neptune Suites (or previously called Deluxe Veranda Suites) many times on the various ships, and I agree they are wonderful, and the lounge concierges are amazing. I will say, though, that I haven't really become addicted, and I can enjoy a cruise in any cabin category... in all depends how much I want to spend at that particular time.

I think HAL does a great job with the suites. I haven't been on many other lines, but compared with Celebrity and Princess, which do not offer a dedicated lounge with attendant concierge on duty, HAL wins hands down as far as the suite itself and the service provided. (IMHO)

Actually, Celebrity has Michael's Club for suite guests that includes a concierge and complimentary beverages. They also have a suite only dining room, Luminae. We've sailed on Celebrity and Holland and enjoy both of them.

• 11 months later...

Moriah,

We just accepted the upgrade to the Neptune over the Thanksgiving Holiday as well.

We have never sailed in this accommodation and are looking forward to the experience.

Recently, on the Norwegian Escape in the Haven, but I'm sure this will be even better.

See you there....

Rich

Rich and Kathy

Moriah,

We just accepted the upgrade to the Neptune over the Thanksgiving Holiday as well.

We have never sailed in this accommodation and are looking forward to the experience.

Recently, on the Norwegian Escape in the Haven, but I'm sure this will be even better.

See you there....

Rich

Rich and Kathy

Moriah did the Thanksgiving cruise in 2016. This is an old thread that was brought up.

Do hope you enjoy the Neptune Suite.