Which dining room on Splendor houses YTD?

AQW

Greetings cruisers -

We are just off the 14-night Alaska sailing on the Miracle and want to book again for the Splendor next year. Does anyone know which of the two dining rooms, Gold Pearl (aft) or Black Pearl (forward), is used for Your Time Dining?

Thanks!

It was Black Pearl when we sailed her. We're already booked on your cruise next August. Glad to know that you liked the Journey cruise to Alaska. I was following John Heald's Facebook page with it, and was sorry he had to get off.

Thank you everyone! I was hoping it was aft, but looks like forward is the consensus.

It was Black Pearl when we sailed her. We're already booked on your cruise next August. Glad to know that you liked the Journey cruise to Alaska. I was following John Heald's Facebook page with it, and was sorry he had to get off.

We had a party of seven on this cruise, ranging in age from 12 to 75, and it was an absolute home run for everybody. Five of us had never been to Alaska before. The cruise was SO SPECTACULAR that we immediately looked into doing it again! I'm excited for you, and hope you have as wonderful a time as we did!

• 1 month later...