Are Grand Suites on Voyager Class Ships Noisy?

The deck plans show that all 22 one-bedroom grand suites on Voyager Class (and, for that matter, Freedom Class) ships are directly under the pool deck. Does anyone know how much noise from the pool decks makes it onto those suites and which ones are likely to be the least noisy at night? More specifically, my wife and I have booked GS 1568 on the Mariner so we would appreciate input from anyone who has experience with that cabin on any Voyager class ship. Thank you for any input.

The deck plans show that all 22 one-bedroom grand suites on Voyager Class (and, for that matter, Freedom Class) ships are directly under the pool deck. Does anyone know how much noise from the pool decks makes it onto those suites and which ones are likely to be the least noisy at night? More specifically, my wife and I have booked GS 1568 on the Mariner so we would appreciate input from anyone who has experience with that cabin on any Voyager class ship. Thank you for any input.

We have had JS staterooms on deck 10. Sometimes the noise is not a bother. Sometimes we get to wake up to the 4am crew chair throwing contest.

Sailed last August on Grandeur in a GS. Right under the outdoor section of Windjammer.

Some late night and early morning chair sliding noises, but not that bad. I only noticed if I was not fully asleep.

We were in 1568 on Explorer. It was very quiet except for occasional cart rolling noise mid-afternoon. We were just under a crew access point close restrooms in the solarium. We think it was used towel carts but aren’t sure.