Arrival Time Anthem

I know the arrival times that we picked for online check in don't matter. What is the earliest we should arrive at Cape Liberty to ensure easy, quick boarding? We are local and it is only a 45 minute drive, so can leave at any time. Would 10:00 or 10:30 be better?

Last year we arrived by motorcoach at around 9 am. the doors to go in the terminal were still locked. At around 9:30, the baggage handlers arrived next to the motorcoach and took our luggage. Doors to terminal opened just before 10am. So anytime before 10 is sort of wasted.

we were just about the first ones in line to get to a boarding agent but we chose very poorly. She seemed to be overwhelmed from the iPad technology and any little glitch threw her off ina frenzy. We were standing there with her as we seen other agents going threw family after family. after what seemed like hours, but actually only about 15 minutes, we were sat in the 4th row of chairs and boarded at around 10:55

Have a great cruise

dp

I know the arrival times that we picked for online check in don't matter. What is the earliest we should arrive at Cape Liberty to ensure easy, quick boarding? We are local and it is only a 45 minute drive, so can leave at any time. Would 10:00 or 10:30 be better?

I would get there around 10:30. The last two times we sailed from Cape Liberty, we were on board and in the Solarium before 11 am.

They usually start boarding by 11 am, but sometimes sooner. I'd aim for 10 am to allow for any traffic issues getting to the port or getting through the drop off area to park.

In January, we got there at 9:30am and doors and agents were available for checking in. However, get there by 10am and have a cup of coffee or tea on them.:D Boarding is usually at about 11 and boarding is first by Suite guests and then by C&A member levels.