Allure MDR Breakfast and Lunch menus

We may be stuck with in MDR much of time due to DH dietary issues. Are the Breakfast and Lunch menus the same every day or do they also change. Is there a salad bar in MDR also.If so, how good is it? Does anyone have MDR Breakfast and Lunch menus they can post?:)

MDR is only open for lunch in sea days and usually has the same menu every day that it is open. However, there are many delicious choices available. There is also a wonderful salad bar and, if I remember correctly, there is also a buffet available.

The breakfast menu is the same everyday, but there is a daily special. There is also a buffet available for breakfast. You won’t lack for choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The breakfast menu has one special item that changes daily. The lunch menu has several items that change daily, but lunch in the MDR is only on sea days. Lunch in the MDR also includes a salad bar.

Husband is soy and gluten free as well as some other sensitivities so tend to be directed to MDR.

If anyone has a sample menu please post. We are traveling with a group this time and trying to gauge whether we can avoid MDR with options in Windjammer.It helps to see a menu. We supposedly will have MDR menus in our cabin for room service but do not know if that includes breakfast and lunch MDR menus or just the Dinner menu.

Husband is soy and gluten free as well as some other sensitivities so tend to be directed to MDR.

If anyone has a sample menu please post. We are traveling with a group this time and trying to gauge whether we can avoid MDR with options in Windjammer.It helps to see a menu. We supposedly will have MDR menus in our cabin for room service but do not know if that includes breakfast and lunch MDR menus or just the Dinner menu.

if you are in a suite then only the Dinner menu is provided. if you are not in a suite then the rooms service menu is different tan the MDR dinner menu and incurs a $7.95 charge for anything other than continental breakfast.

MDR Breakfast is simple: eggs any style, a variety of breakfast meats and a variety of pastries and fruit although there will probably be only one GF option bread. IIRC they also have a Muesli Bar.. granola, yogurt, other stir ins. you can also usually finds things like pancakes, French toast and crepes. again, these may not be GF though. the daily special IIRC is usually like Stuffed French toast or a special flavor pancake( one day is chocolate for instance) Oatmeal is always an option.

you can probably be able to request an omelet every day with whatever add ins you like, I know we can in the specialty Dining room we have access to in suites.( and if you are indeed in a suite the venue is much smaller , so its easier to get special requests handled. )

Lunch the tutti salad bar is extensive.. you point, they add and mix it up for you. the menu typically has a chicken dish, an Indian dish, a burger of some sort and a fish of some sort.

Special circumstances get the MDR menu to our cabin though not in suite and room service is attached. Trying to figure how I will safely feed him as traveling with a group. He cannot eat eggs for 7 days. I assume in MDR they will make him GF pancakes, waffles or french toast. They supposedly have no GF granola. Oatmeal is fine but he will only eat with the right items to add in available. Regular room service menus come from a different area and they really do not handle food allergies. So I was hoping we would get a breakfast and lunch MDR menu in cabin. I rarely leave cabin before noon and he does sometimes like to eat breakfast with me. I will have to get someone to expound on the GF/soy free options in the windjammer as well as other venues around the ship so I can compare options for him if eats with others in our group.I doubt parents with young children will choose MDR.

They usually have paper menus they post before meals just outside the dining room. Maybe you could request a copy each evening at dinner for the next day’s breakfast and lunch? In special circumstances, you need to be a bit pro active.

Regarding oatmeal "add-ons", there is brown sugar, raisins, maple syrup, regular and raw sugar. You can almost always get blueberries or other fresh fruit, dried apricots, and sometimes nuts(ie. walnuts, pecans). :)

Regarding oatmeal "add-ons", there is brown sugar, raisins, maple syrup, regular and raw sugar. You can almost always get blueberries or other fresh fruit, dried apricots, and sometimes nuts(ie. walnuts, pecans). :)

Don’t forget peanut butter and bananas.

I am GF (celiac) and vegetarian. I got GF pancakes and a platter of fruit the days I did go to the dining room on my last two cruises. There was also the option of fresh GF hashbrowns being made for me, and if he eats eggs and meat, those as well. Windjammer, assuming enough people contact the special needs email in advance, will likely have a GF buffet section set aside, but regardless, you can ask their head chef in WJ to make something in the back for him. I also always bring a big back of GF granola, and grab milk from room service, MDR, or WJ and eat it in my room on days I don't want pancakes or hashbrowns.

You’re killing me. This is my absolute favorite WJ breakfast. Oatmeal with the works.