Micahels club Summit

lbt43

The MC will be staffed from early morning until mid-night(ish). So no need to purchase a beverage package.

We spent 30+ nights on the Summit last fall, and were very pleased with with the crew and staff. Hopefully Mr. Norbert will still be at Michaels when you are onboard, as he was an excellent bartender.

The best is to decide when onboard and then you will know if it would be worth having the drink pack and what is being offered.

Being only 2 days it may be completely different than what is usually available or offered.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

How is the wine there? Really dislike wines in suite lounge on rccl .

The wine selection can be customized (within reason) to the requests of the MC passengers on that particular cruise. If there is a wine you like but isn't stocked when you board, just politely ask if it can be obtained. There are several Malbecs that I like, and generally at least one can be stocked. I also like a certain Pinot Noir, and that also can be stocked.

The wine selection can be customized (within reason) to the requests of the MC passengers on that particular cruise. If there is a wine you like but isn't stocked when you board, just politely ask if it can be obtained. There are several Malbecs that I like, and generally at least one can be stocked. I also like a certain Pinot Noir, and that also can be stocked.

Thanks for info, we board a week from Saturday , really looking forward to it. We are on a rock and roll charter and I understand many of the artist hang out there .