Added sale in North America

nordski

Got the e-mail - found two cruises we were keen to book - loved the idea of combining with the "Save or spend" promotion.

For a few moments I was already in Australia.

Then I saw that the promotion is not offered in Europe - AGAIN as so many others! Yes, I do know that there are different promotions for different areas of the world. Still - that hurts because it seemed to be a sensible one that would save significantly!

So I afraid it's back to square one.

Got the e-mail - found two cruises we were keen to book - loved the idea of combining with the "Save or spend" promotion.

For a few moments I was already in Australia.

Then I saw that the promotion is not offered in Europe - AGAIN as so many others! Yes, I do know that there are different promotions for different areas of the world. Still - that hurts because it seemed to be a sensible one that would save significantly!

So I afraid it's back to square one.

I checked the German site and the "save or spend" promotion seems to apply to your market, but not in the UK. Whether your preferred cruise is on it of course is another matter. We have a different promotion here called "destinations to inspire you, prices to match". As far as I know the LCV Quarterly Savings promotions is offered across all markets.

Phil

I checked the German site and the "save or spend" promotion seems to apply to your market, but not in the UK. Whether your preferred cruise is on it of course is another matter. We have a different promotion here called "destinations to inspire you, prices to match". As far as I know the LCV Quarterly Savings promotions is offered across all markets.

Phil

Thank you, Phil! I immediately looked at the German site again and the offer appears - joiyful sighs until I read the conditions of the offer again: "This offer is applicable to U.S. and Canada residents only." Azamara either forgot to change this sentence only - otherwise why offer it on the German website??? - or it's one of the well-known Azamara-website-glitches....

I'll contact my usual travel agent tomorrow and also call the number stated on the website - the comparison alone will be interesting to say the least. Pricing on Azamara cruises has become kind of a hide-and-seek game with codes contradicting themselves, different pricing on website vs. travel agency because of closed offers, different kinds of promotions etc. which mostly don't include extras etc. Easter is over, but it's a bit like looking for that elusive extra nice chocolate egg which is supposedly still hidden in the garden...

Thank you, Phil! I immediately looked at the German site again and the offer appears - joiyful sighs until I read the conditions of the offer again: "This offer is applicable to U.S. and Canada residents only." Azamara either forgot to change this sentence only - otherwise why offer it on the German website??? - or it's one of the well-known Azamara-website-glitches....

I'll contact my usual travel agent tomorrow and also call the number stated on the website - the comparison alone will be interesting to say the least. Pricing on Azamara cruises has become kind of a hide-and-seek game with codes contradicting themselves, different pricing on website vs. travel agency because of closed offers, different kinds of promotions etc. which mostly don't include extras etc. Easter is over, but it's a bit like looking for that elusive extra nice chocolate egg which is supposedly still hidden in the garden...

A bit useless, huh? I should know by now to read the small print! It just doesn’t appear as a deal at all here. Hope the bunny appears and you find something.

Phil

Just checked on March 1 cruise on Journey that we booked on board two months ago. With$400 cruise now benefit, total was$1000 less current offer. Also booked 4 day Cuba as b2b, and that only went up $800 after deducting the cruise now benefit for VX cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums