allure/ diamond club

markf

going on Allure, as a diamond member, first RCCL cruise in many years.

will have the choice of 3 free drinks on my sea pass card-- and access to the diamond club for free drinks there?

going on Allure, as a diamond member, first RCCL cruise in many years.

will have the choice of 3 free drinks on my sea pass card-- and access to the diamond club for free drinks there?

Correct, unlimited free drinks in the DL AND 3 free drinks at any bar outside the DL. Both only valid during the evening free drink period from 5pm to 8:30pm.

It's a great lounge. Nice quiet space for breakfast with great views. Can get busy during the free drinks period so best to get their early.

We prefer to spend time in the DL during the day when it is quiet. I avoid it when it gets busy but that is just me.

Just went on this ship end of November other then the bed, my only other not so good experience was for the first time the Member Lounge. Forget going from 5 to 8 it is packed no seats and short staff good luck getting a seat or drink.

The coffee machine never works or is not loaded with coffee or they are cleaning or fixing it. Sorry for the bad news. I think they are not friendly because they are overworked in there too. This was a first for me and I have been a Diamond member for a long time.

Other then these two items it was a very nice cruise and friendly staff.