Guy's Smokehouse/Drinks

SouthShoreShall

When we were on the Magic last year we really enjoyed the food at Guy's Smokehouse. The only problem we had was that the only drinks available were water and soda that you had to pay for, no drink machines of any kind. I'd like to know if they've added drink machines at any Guy's Smokehouse on any of the ships it is on?

Thanks,

Steve

Ive been on Magic and only remember Guys Burgers, is the smokehouse new? Its been a while since i was on Magic.

I do see something on my next Freedom cruise called ole fashioned BBQ, not sure what that is, must be new.

Never heard of a Guys smokehouse. Is it by the pool or another level?

Ive been on Magic and only remember Guys Burgers, is the smokehouse new? Its been a while since i was on Magic.

I do see something on my next Freedom cruise called ole fashioned BBQ, not sure what that is, must be new.

Never heard of a Guys smokehouse. Is it by the pool or another level?

It replaced the Seaside Grill on the lanai.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you talking about the Freestyle machines like they have on Royal Caribbean? As far as I know Carnival does not have them on any ships. There is free tea, lemonade, and water in the Windjammer. You can always grab one there and take it down to the Pig and Anchor.

Are you talking about the Freestyle machines like they have on Royal Caribbean? As far as I know Carnival does not have them on any ships. There is free tea, lemonade, and water in the Windjammer. You can always grab one there and take it down to the Pig and Anchor.

Well, as long as some Royal Caribbean ship with its Windjammer buffet was parked right alongside the Magic. Seems like a lot of effort, though. :)

For the OP, and referring to Carnival's official deck plans for the Magic, which clearly state "Guy's Pig & Anchor Barbecue Smokehouse" BTW, drinks and sodas would be located not too far away at the piano bar, or in Ocean Plaza, or possibly at the sushi place. On Vista there was a small bar with a water dispenser down the lanai from Guy's BBQ, but I do not see it in photos of the lanai on Magic, or on the deck plans.