Loyalty OBC

pthjudy

Is the first tier Loyalty OBC $25 per person or per cabin? When I called Princess they said per person. CC says per cabin. My account was credited $25 today (6 days before cruise). Before I call Princess to ask what happened to the second $25, I thought I’d get the real answer here.

Must be some confusion there. Otherwise all the rest of us would have gotten the loyalty credit for EACH of us since our other halfs are usually pretty close in number of cruises. Always given on time to the cabin, and always get it on the ship and not before.

It depends on more then last name alone. Two people of the same last name might not be married and if they have different addresses would each get their own. It does not appear on the cruise personalizer.

This last is true but only sometimes. In October, it did not appear. Today (6 days pre cruise) it did. Leave it to Princess to be consistent in their inconsistency as to what they say and what they often do. When I saw it this morning applied to my husband who reached 20 cruises before I did, I asked about whether I would get it too. It’s probably like the mini bar and not like the Internet.

Is the first tier Loyalty OBC $25 per person or per cabin? When I called Princess they said per person. CC says per cabin. My account was credited $25 today (6 days before cruise). Before I call Princess to ask what happened to the second $25, I thought I’d get the real answer here.

This last is true but only sometimes. In October, it did not appear. Today (6 days pre cruise) it did. Leave it to Princess to be consistent in their inconsistency as to what they say and what they often do. When I saw it this morning applied to my husband who reached 20 cruises before I did, I asked about whether I would get it too. It’s probably like the mini bar and not like the Internet.

I find you 2 queries interesting.....so OP u are not at 20 or 21 (whatever it is, as I posted above I got it 20) cruises only your DH?

I find you 2 queries interesting.....so OP u are not at 20 or 21 (whatever it is, as I posted above I got it 20) cruises only your DH?

Several years ago Princess credited DH with a duplicate cruise so he always has one more than I. That’s how he had his 21st in October and mine is in 6 days. Yes, maybe ethically we should have told Princess about the error but never did.

Several years ago Princess credited DH with a duplicate cruise so he always has one more than I. That’s how he had his 21st in October and mine is in 6 days. Yes, maybe ethically we should have told Princess about the error but never did.

Thanks for the additional detail, I was confused and I can see why u r.....

It should have been on his acct. since he received it last time....no yours.

You did not refer a friend did you?

My last cruise ended in December and I did not receive the "gift" until on board.

However, since we are now having to pre-pay excursions I wonder if they are beginning to make this available to us earlier.

The rep you spoke to unfortunately was incorrect, one per-room, like the mini bar.

For those with different names, addresses whatever.......great for them....

BTW.....my DH is about 5 cruises behind me.

Edited by land lover

I think you're confusing loyalty OBC with something different. :confused:

It's only given one time per cabin unless the last names are different.

Nope. I know difference. Married and last name the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How does the loyalty credit work on B2B cruises?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Forums mobile app

We cruised four in a row last fall. On the first two we got the $50 loyalty credit, but moved on to the $75 loyalty credit for the final two. They are refundable, too. Still waiting for the check and it's been about 7 weeks. We've checked twice and they are doing a manual audit to figure it out. ???