Gluten Free On Norwegian Breakaway

Disco Duck

Excellent. Try using the search feature, there have been many threads on this (just so you get a lot of information). Contact the special needs desk ahead of time, a dietary manager will meet with you onboard. You can order meals ahead of time and have them brought into whatever venue you wish. There are a lot of options, including pizza, pasta, rolls, pancakes, muffins, waffles... Dd15 has. Celiac, and loved all of her NCL cruises.

From the faq...

What about special dietary needs?

If you have any food allergy or a dietary requirement that requires Kosher meals or gluten-free food product, please advise a Norwegian Reservations Agent, or your Travel Agent at the time of booking. Obtaining the product for many of these requests requires 30-days notice prior to sailing, and we want to ensure that we are able to fulfill your request.

I had many of the GF options when dining in the restaurants and they were all delicious! While I am not GF, I eat low carb so I often get the GF option...and substitute sides I can’t gave either steamed veg or salad. They are very accommodating. everything was delicious and there were a few options at each meal labeled GF and with some substitutions there would be even more.

• 2 weeks later...

All menu items in the Taste/Savor and Manhattan Room restaurants have "GF" designations on their gluten free dishes. There was a decent variety of options to choose from.

I have to eat Gluten Free and was wondering if anyone has been on the Norwegian Breakaway with the same situation? How do you find the free-style dining when being GF?

All menu items in the Taste/Savor and Manhattan Room restaurants have "GF" designations on their gluten free dishes. There was a decent variety of options to choose from.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this info. I do appreciate it.

• 3 months later...
I have to eat Gluten Free and was wondering if anyone has been on the Norwegian Breakaway with the same situation? How do you find the free-style dining when being GF?

I am Gluten Free .Every evening at dinner I ordered my meals for the following day.