Price drops! Miracle

Runaway Parent

Thats good...but remember that also means the cabin price(s) has also dropped for the overall cruise.

I'm not understanding your point.

And no, not every cabin will drop price, only the ones that still have availability and they are trying to sell them. My cabin category just happens to be in that state.

no drops for me lol - if I'm reading the site right balcony cabins for the Miracle on 4/14 have gone up 300~500 dollars - my floor is sold out and there's only 1 left on 8 above me and a few on 5. Some day I'm gonna get me one of those though. I booked early saver a year and half out.

We also noticed the additional price drop today! We booked the Last Minute VIFP Club Offer for a balcony guarantee. We got assigned 8E. Does anyone know if that qualifies for OBC or an upgrade?

You have to have purchased early saver rate initially. And then you have to discover the drop and complete a form.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so very much for this information. Our family each received $70 price drop and also $50 OBC. Last week was another drop and 2 families received $179 and one $458 and we received $421, not too shabby for a weeks work.

Again thanks for posting this information we really appreciate it. Have a good day.:)