Tasmania's Dining Gets Attention!

2 days in Tassie/Hobart on November cruise, & I love Oysters, so this got me a bit more excited. If that’s possible :)

The varied and interesting discussions continue on this thread. Good luck to Bitter Bulldog with your upcoming sailing that includes two days in Tasmania. Sounds like great fun!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 194,042 views for this posting.

Agree plane food is horrible, never had a decent feed on a plane yet and have flown on most of the major airlines, Qantas, Cathay, KLM, Singapore, Virgin, LAN, Malaysian, BA etc. Something to do with the taste buds @ 30,000 feet. Might take a little bottle of Tabasco sauce on board, like the cabin crew do, to spice up their tucker.

Maybe I should try Korean Air.:p

I have had some nice meals on planes, some of the nicest on domestic flights here in Australia.

I have had some nice meals on planes, some of the nicest on domestic flights here in Australia.

One thing I like about meals on Cathay Pacific business class, they have a sample of the meals on top of the trolley, so as one can see what one is getting, especially some of that Chinese tucker, bit of a mystery. The Cathay Lounges are good, some have the wok going, cook you up whatever you desire, within reason.:halo:

One thing I like about meals on Cathay Pacific business class, they have a sample of the meals on top of the trolley, so as one can see what one is getting, especially some of that Chinese tucker, bit of a mystery. The Cathay Lounges are good, some have the wok going, cook you up whatever you desire, within reason.:halo:

I wouldn't know about Business class, I am back with the rest of the herd.

I wouldn't know about Business class, I am back with the rest of the herd.
Time to spend some of your hard earned Mic, you can't take it with you, SKI.:cool: Can't use that Visa card in heaven.:(